Chapter 27

*Vale Port

*Evan/My POV

As everybody was leaving after celebrating Thea's birthday, I stayed behind as I had something else to say to her.

"Use that pass wisely as it is a one time use only." I advised before I heard my daughters calling me.

"Daddy. We're leaving!" Victoria called for me as she, Clementine and Eleanor, along with Glorious, Valiant and Lexington waited for me.

"One Minute!" I yelled back before turning back to Thea. "Looks like I have to go now. Alles gute zum geburtstag Miss Kreutzer. Study hard and don't forget to keep your Reminiscence of the Sea burning." I said my goodbyes to Thea before we saluted each other. Then I disembarked from the HSF Graf Spee.

*Thea POV

I watched as Mr Siegfried disembarked from the HSF Graf Spee, then I looked at the pass he gave me.

Present this pass to me for me to transfer my flag to your ship for 1 operation. One time use only!

Evan.

"I'll let you decide when we should call Fleet Admiral Evan to transfer his flag to the Graf Spee, Thea." Wilhelmina went up to me and said.

"Ja." I nodded before keeping the pass.

*Evan/My POV

As I went back to the HMS Glorious, or should I say Glorious' Production ship with Glorious and the others, I looked back at the HSF Graf Spee for a moment before turning and heading back.

"Girls! Don't run off like that!" Valiant exclaimed as she chased my daughters.

"Mom. we're not little girls anymore. Besides I'm a shipgirl like you and Victoria's a witch so if anybody tries to kidnap us, we can defend ourselves." Clementine replied before sticking her tongue out. This angered Valiant.

"Clementine! Get back here right now!" Valiant shouted before chasing them again.

"How about you catch us first poopyhead!" Eleanor replied as she ran with Clementine and Victoria.

"Ara. looks like our daughter being naughty again. I'm going over there to spank her. See you later Evan." Lexington said before joining Valiant in chasing my daughters around the port.

"Should we help them, Evan?" glorious asked me.

"No. Let them have fun." I replied just as I heard Valiant mention a name

"You bold girls would be in so much trouble if your Aunt Elizabeth were here." Valiant said in frustration.

"or your Aunt Saratoga. She will spank you girls flat." Lexington added in.

"Speaking of Elizabeth, I wonder how she's doing back at base." I asked.

"Probably freaking out after our daughters ended up here." Glorious replied and I laughed as I found Elizabeth funny and cute once she's angry.

*timeskip

Onboard Glorious' Production Ship that night, I was playing some solitaire in my quarters when Glorious entered.

"Good evening Evan." glorious greeted me as she entered my quarters.

"Ah Good evening Glorious." I greeted back and looked to up to see Glorious carrying some blankets with her.

"I'm temporarily sleeping here as Victoria is sleeping in my quarters." glorious explained about the blankets she's carrying

"I see." I replied.

"Besides, when was the last time we slept together?" Glorious asked and I blushed a bit. Come to think about it, I always slept alone even back in my base.

"Not counting in this world, I'll say about a long time since we last slept together. Anyway I'm still not tired yet so feel free to do whatever you want for now." I replied. Glorious placed her blankets on my bed, took out her scroll and began looking at it.

*Beacon Academy

*Ruby POV

My team and I went back to our dorm to get ready to sleep. Tomorrow is Monday which means Monday Blues.

"Weekend's over." I frowned.

"At least Team JNPR is coming with us to see Evan and Thea next weekend." Blake tried to cheer me up.

"Why are you so interested in that? Is it Because it's at the Vale Port where it smells like fish?" Yang asked.

"You can say that." Blake replied before Weiss interrupted us.

"We can talk about those Atlas looking ships tomorrow. For now let's get some sleep." Weiss said before climbing into her bed.

*Vale Port

*Evan/My POV

After a few solitaire games, I began to feel tired. I packed up my playing cards and went away to get ready to shower as I waited for Glorious to come out of the bathroom.

Sorry for the bad chapter. Anyways see you all next time. 

This is Fleet Admiral Evan Siegfried signing out.

Naval Fleet to Remnant

RWBY x Azur Lane x Haifuri aka High School Fleet