If You Seek Amy (the dames)

Song for the chapter: If You Seek Amy by Britney Spears (I love this song) 

“It’s a simple bank job. Gigi will take down the cameras and all silent alarms. We’ll be in and out. You’re job is simple, fill the bags up as fast as you can and get them out the doors. Nothing too exciting.” 

Although she sat amongst the rest of the girls, the instructions were all for her. She’d trained vigorously and was finally ready to join the sisterhood. After completing the job she would swear the oath on the steps of half demolished church steps of Santa Clara. 

Taylor’s stomach was full of butterflies as she recalled everything she learned. 

She was also nervous because Karlie would not be joining with them. She’d have to sit back with Lily as second in command and evaluate her work. The pressure to succeed weighted heavily on her shoulders and she couldn’t help squeezing Karlie’s hand for comfort. 

“We leave in ten. Are the instructions clear?” They all nodded their heads. “Alright, prepare for departure, Taylor,” Lily’s voice softened. “Good luck.” 

Taylor nodded in response and stood with Karlie. 

“C’mon I got something for you.” Karlie pulled them into the kitchen so they could have a minute alone. 

“Really?” Taylor brightened, nervous vanishing for a moment. 

Karlie removed a chain her pocket and held it up for Taylor to see. 

“A good luck charm hopefully.” 

The chain was gold and hanging on the end was a small K. 

Taylor felt her eyes watering. 

“It’s not much I know, but I wanted you to have something that’ll remind you of me. I might not join you on jobs but this will hopefully give you some sort of strength or whatever…” 

Speechless, Taylor displayed her feelings in the only way she could. Karlie stepped back as Taylor planted a kiss on her lips but didn’t hesitate to welcome it. 

“I love it.” She finally said, breathless from the kiss. 

Karlie glowed with satisfaction and told her to twirl so she could put it on her. 

She was no longer a ball of nerves and the two joined the rest of the girls at the awaiting vans, holding hands and radiant with happiness. 

-

Harry sat beside Niall in their work assigned car, both having just been reamed for their lack of progress with the dames. After throwing a minor fit in his office, Niall had dragged a seething Harry out for some coffee. His anger wasn’t all from the humiliation Detective Payne had served them, he had learned earlier in the week that Taylor Swift had gone missing. It was reported by her employer and good friend Ed Sheeran. Upset and concerned for the only witness that would have made a difference in the case, he had taken the distraught ginger out for a few beers. 

He rather liked the company of the soft spoken man. 

“Hey Harry, do those vans look familiar to you?” 

He looked up to notice two black vans turning down the corner. They did in fact look familiar. 

“Follow them.” His gut prompted him to say. Sitting up, he sat up trying his best to remember why they seemed so familiar. Luckily the car they drove was meant for undercover and they were able to blend with public as they trailed the vans. 

They turned down into an alley way and Niall parked a little ways away. 

“Isn’t this Wheels Fargo, the bank?” Niall pointed up to the small corner bank and Harry’s eyes widened. 

Just then four beautiful women dressed in black approached the bank doors, carrying large black bags. 

“HOLY,” 

“SHIT.” 

Wide eyed they couldn’t believe their luck. Their faces weren’t identifiable from their distance and Harry quickly exited the vehicle. 

“Call for back up!” He managed to shout out quickly before removing his gun from its holster and removing the safety. 

He was about to catch the dames. 

A/N: :)