Prologue

It happened too quickly for Taylor to process. One minute she was arguing with the lady over the counter about her checking account and the next she was laying down on the floor while a group of thieves waved around guns and insults. She would have been afraid if she wasn't so annoyed. Curious, she lifted her eyes to examine her current situation. The bank wasn't too full on that Tuesday afternoon. Several other hostages were sobbing and clutching whatever loved ones they'd walked in. A man right next to Taylor met her gaze and reached out a hand. Before Taylor could lift hers from underneath her, a stiletto stomped down onto it, causing the man to howl in pain. Taylor flinched and shimmed closer to the counter.

The woman was dressed in all black, a bit too stylish to be robbing a bank, Taylor thought.

The women leaned down, pressing something cold and hard to Taylor's head. Taylor froze, eyes locked on the shiny floor beneath her. The women said nothing as her partners continued to run around the bank. Taylor felt a spark of bravery as she lifted her eyes to look at the gun-women.

She was surprised to see the women's face unmasked. She was even in more surprise at the beauty of the criminal. The women wore an expression of attitude and confidence, not an inch of fright of getting caught was displayed on the flawless tan skin of the Amazon like women. She was tall, despite crouching down to point the gun at Taylors head, probably even taller than her.

"Hey sweetness, wanna help me out?" The women asked, like as if she had a choice. The women's other hand found its way to Taylors neck, pulling her up so she could stand. Taylor stumbled as the women pushed her forward and towards the doors. She noticed the other robbers were gathering close to the exit.

"What the fuck K! We said no hostages."

Just than a siren cut through the silence of the bank.

K's eyebrows lifted sassily as she pushed Taylor forward, gun pressed to her temple.

"Looks like my party guest will be needed, c'mon girls. We don't want them stormin the place." The other girls seemed to agree with K and began to fill out.

With a gun now pressed to her head, fear began to seep into Taylors bones, slowing her down. K grew frustrated with her and shoved her roughly toward an awaiting white van. Taylor was sure her neck would bruise if she was to survive her current situation.

The bags of money were thrown into the vans and the girls began to file in. As a squad car reached the scene, K fired off a shot of her handgun before shoving Taylor towards the cops.

"See ya around cutie." K winked at Taylor as she closed the van doors and sped off.

-

A/N: Yeah so I have a thing for Bonnie & Clyde. Thus this story.

:)