Hit & Run

Song for the chapter: Hit & Run by LOLO (words cannot express how much i love this song, it's so freaking catchy!) 

Pumped with adrenaline, Taylor managed to fill all the bags quickly on her own while the others handled the hostages. 

She dragged the last and finally bag out of the vault and signaled the girls of her success. 

"We got a problem." She heard in her head piece. 

All four girls gathered by the bags, alert and ready for action. 

"We have two cops posted outside the doors. The frequency just picked up their request for back up. You need to find another way out if you want to avoid confrontation." 

Her nerves were back full force as the girls cursed and checked their surroundings. 

"We don't want any gun fire and it'll only lead to a chase if we go out front." Jourdan spoke. 

An idea formed in her head as Gigi informed them reinforcements had arrived. 

"You." She pointed her gun to a cowering teller. "Show us another exit." 

The teller whimpered and shakily stood up and Taylor felt remorse for the scared woman. 

"Good idea T!" One of the girls patted her shoulder. 

Grabbing a bag, they followed the scared woman to a locked doorway. Her hands shook as she unlocked the door and they followed her down the long hallway and two large garage doors. 

"We load the money in from here." She explained in a small nasally voice. 

"Thanks for the service lady." Kendall brought the butt of her gun to her head, knocking her out cold. 

"Come on, we got to book it out, Gigi, we found a way out. We'll make our way around." 

They removed the keys from the unconscious teller and unlocked they system key pad for the doors. Taylor was the last to duck under the slightly lifted door and they sprinted down the hallway. 

"Shit!" A squad car pulled up at the end of the alleyway. "Other way." Kendall barked. 

They continued to run and Taylor's muscles ached with the added weight of the bag but she didn't let it slow her down. 

"This way!" 

They turned down into a connecting alleyway as another cop car blocked off an exit. 

Terrified, Taylor focused her mind on returning to Karlie as they sped down the dank alley. 

"They're gonna block us at each end! We need to lose them inside on of these building." One girl suggested. 

"She's right." Taylor's eyes found the weakest looking door in the alley. "This way." With sudden strength, she managed to kick the door open (she'd celebrate that later) and lead the girls in. They found themselves in the kitchen of a restaurant but they didn't pause for too long before they running further in. 

"Gigi! We're in the restaurant two blocks away." Jourdan said into her ear piece. 

"We ran into some trouble of our own. We're gonna have to meet somewhere further away." 

"What's it look like out there?" 

"It's not good." 

"Shit." 

For the first time since she'd met them, the girls around her seemed absolutely worried. 

They'd managed to sneak into the ladies restroom for a moment of rest unnoticed.