Welcome To New York

Song for the chapter: Welcome To New York by Taylor Swift

"Welcome to New York girls!"

Taylor awoke suddenly from a wonderful dream of her and Karlie on a sunny beach somewhere in peace.

"We're here?" Cara asked excitedly, lifting her head from where it had been resting on Taylor's lap. She looked out the window and Taylor was reminded of a puppy.

"Yup, been here a while but I wanted to wait till we were deep in the city and close to our new place."

"This place is massive." Taylor whispered in awe as she and Karlie looked out the same window, heads close together.

"It will be perfect for our line of work." Lily responded. "We might even get new recruits." She said eyeing the female pedestrians on the sidewalks.

"What's business like over here?" Karlie asked.

"From what my buddy said, it can be tough if you got no pull but luckily for us, we do. I wouldn't worry too much about the business for now."

Taylor drowned out the rest of the conversation as she studied every building, street, and person that they passed by. She'd always dreamed of coming to New York but her job at Ed's could never pay for a trip. Now that she was here she could hardly close her eyes, she didn't want to miss a thing. She broke out of her trance when the scenery outside the window slowed to a stop and she was looking at an old bricked building.

"Home sweet home." Lily sung as she removed the keys from the ignition and opened her door. The girls followed suit and exited the car, stretching their long legs in relief after the long ride. "This way." Lily led them to the alley and Taylor wondered if they ever used a front door. They wrapped around the building until they were in the back and facing a garage door. Lily knocked twice before knocking another two times, then suddenly the door was opened and Taylor brightened at the sight of Gigi.

"Finally, I was wondering if you guys would ever make it." She joked, accepting hugs from the incoming group. "Everyone is here and accounted for boss. We've started on our assignments and all your guy's rooms are prepared and ready."

Walking in, Taylor observed that their new home was much like their old one. There were no walls on the first floor to separate rooms so the kitchen was out in the open along with the living room where a large flat screen rested on a brick wall with large red sofas surrounding it. Girls were relaxing and playing a video game as they walked over.

They were excitedly greeted by their friends, even Taylor received enthusiastic greetings.

"C'mon I'll show you guys to your rooms. Jade, Jane you guys are sharing as usual. Cara you get your own, as do you boss, and Taylor we assumed you would room with Karlie." She smiled over at them.

"That's fine." Taylor responded, squeezing Karlie's hand.

"Good. New clothes have been bought and you'll find them in there. The bathroom here is basically like a locker room so multiple shower pods and toilet stalls." She went on to explain.

The girls split up into their own rooms and Taylor fell face first into the queen bed. Karlie fell right beside her and rubbed a hand up and down Taylor's back.

"I could probably sleep for a month." Taylor mumbled into the pillow.

"But then who I would play with." Karlie pouted, twirling a strand of Taylor's hair.

"I'm sure Cara could take my place."

Karlie scoffed and tugged on the strand. "No one could replace you."

"Aww." Taylor cooed. "That was cheesy K."

Giggling, Taylor turned over.

"Whatever." Karlie hit her shoulder and sat up. "Wanna join me for a shower?" She raised her eyebrows suggestively.

"You heard Gigi, we gotta share those showers with everyone." Taylor warned, though she sat up anyway.

"And? I bet you the girls have already christened them. Besides who said that was what I had in mind?" Karlie huffed playfully.

Taylor laughed. "Please, when is your head not going there. C'mon, I do actually need a shower."

A/N: Petition for Taylor to add Wonderland on the setlist!!

Jk!

But no seriously, where's wonderland.

Thanks for reading! :)