Uma Thurman

Song for the chapter: Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy

Just as Taylor gets up to leave Lily stops her, "Let's keep this between us okay?"

She wasn't sure why Lily wanted her to keep quiet about their talk but as she agreed she realized it would be the first time she would keep a secret from Karlie. She wasn't conflicted as she walked to the room she shared with Karlie. Although Lily didn't specifically say not to tell Karlie, Taylor knew that she was who Lily meant she not talk to. It made Taylor wonder if Karlie was the one who disagreed against taking action against the Salvatore family.

It didn't quite add up to her, Lily she could see no wanting to start a war as a strategic measure and as the leader of the group but she was also the one to promise the girls she'd avenge them. Karlie on the other while she was carefree and wonderful with Taylor, she only showed that side to a handful people. There were time where Karlie could be giving orders and while she looked sexy giving them, Taylor could see why a few girls found her cold and frightening.

Taylor wasn't sure if she wanted to know what Karlie's option was and she wouldn't be asking.

-

Taylor stood by with the Haim sisters on the steps of the nearest abandoned church. The rest of the girls stood before them watching as Taylor and the girls recited the sisterhoods oath. Karlie winked at Taylor from where she stood beside Lily who watched preached about loyalty and the rules.

The Haim sisters had pulled off their first job flawlessly and straight after all the girls joined together at the church. Taylor had baked them a cake that waited for them back home.

"Congratulations girls, you are now part of the sisterhood." Lily said with a proud smile while the other girls enthusiastically cheered. Taylor excitedly shuffled the three girls into a group hug.

She broke away from them and was immediately enveloped in a tight hug by her beautiful girlfriend.

"You know you just basically sold your soul to a criminal organization." Cara said, joining them.

Taylor couldn't see her face but she was a hundred percent sure Karlie rolled her eyes.

Karlie pulled back and smiled down so lovingly it made Taylor's stomach flutter with butterfly. "No one's ever sold their soul for me before." She teased.

"I'd sell everything for you." Taylor responded.

Cara fake vomits and goes to talk to the other girls.

"I hope you weren't planning on doing anything tonight because I have plans for us." Karlie states.

"Like?"

"It's a surprise." She winks, intertwining their fingers and pulling her away from the girls and the church and to a car.

"That's new." Taylor's eyes widen at the shiny new looking car.

"Got it few days ago, wanted it to be a surprise." Karlie opened the side door for her.

Taylor grinned, "Why thank you."

The car was nice and smelled new and was definitely the nicest car she'd ever been in.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" Taylor pouts and widens her eyes to make her puppy face.

"I'm not telling you and I'm not looking." Karlie determinedly looks forward with a straight face.

"Aw c'mon."

"Nope."

Taylor huffs and turns up the radio. She jumps up as she recognizes the song playing.

"I can move mountains
I can work a miracle, work a miracle
I'll keep you like an oath
"May nothing but death do us part..."
She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
Bury me 'til I confess
She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
And I can't get you out of my head"

Taylor dances in her seat as she loudly sings the song. Karlie watches in awe beside her as she belts the lyrics out.

"What?" Taylor asks in confusion of the look on Karlie's face.

"You can sing."

"Anyone can sing Karlie." Taylor laughs, not fully understanding.

"No, you can sing! Like really good. Where'd that come from?"

"Um...my parents I guess." Taylor shrugs. "Thanks?"

"You could have totally been famous." Karlie continues. "Bet you probably would be this mega pop star whose sold out stadiums and arenas and has like seven Grammy's with loads of loyal devoted fans."

"Nah." Taylor scrunches her nose. "When you're famous you have like zero privacy, I'd never be able to date anyone without the media accusing me of being this serial dater and making God awful headlines about me writing songs about my partners."

They both laugh at the ridiculousness of the thought of Taylor being famous as they continue on their journey.

A/N: yay I'm on summer vacation!

Oh also I feel like I'm like a weird anonymous writer. Like I post a chapter and then I disappear into the mist. I see other fic writers are so much more interactive with readers on social medias than I am (I stalk most of them). I also find it hard to admit that I write fanfic on my own main social media accts... Idk why... I just do... That being said if you want to talk or follow me...
My update acct for my fics on twitter is @/afragilelittle
If you wanna say like say hi or whatever my main twitter is @/inwondrland (but I must warn you I hardcore fan girl over Taylor and Harley Quinn for the most part)
I also have tumblr.
My URL is howyougetthegirl.

Feel free to say hi, ask advice, or request fanfic ideas, or if you wanna ask questions about my fanfi a feel free to ask on any of these accounts! Also if I give you permission to go to any of these accounts and yell at me if I take more than a week to update fic. My pet peeve is when I don't update a fic regularly but unfortunately I have a habit of forgetting.... Anyways...

Thanks for reading!