Chapter 20: Why didn't you let me die?!

Hey guys, I was editing my chapters lately and realized that I have a lot if errors, I fixed most of them, but there may still be some. So sorry about those. If you see any, then hopefully you will know what I mean. ;)

___________________________

Malaya's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and squinted to a blurry bright light right in my face.

"She's waking up!" A kind woman voice said. It sounded like Aron's mother. I saw two blurry figures walk up to what ever I was laying on. I looked at them and my sight finally cleared. It was more clear than usual.

"Ugh." I moaned, "where am I?" I looked at the people once more. They were Aron's mother and father.

"You were kidnapped...again." She joked. I laughed along.

"I know that, but why am I in the hospital?" I questioned. Out of nowhere came this mortifying migraine and thirst for...blood. I put my hand to my head and looked around the blinding white hospital room.

"Umm, we will let Aron explain it." She put her hands to her mouth and backed up into her chair. I was really confused now, why couldn't she tell me?

"Okay." I gave her a confused look and then turned.

"Hey beautiful, you're finally awake." Aron came walking in with a huge smile on his face and four Starbucks coffees.

"Tell me why I'm in the hospital." His smile turned to a huge frown. Aron sat down in one of the hospital chairs and put the coffees on the table next to my bed. He scooted his chair closer to me.

"Malaya, that red headed lady turned you, and..." before he could say anything else I sat up strait in my chair and yelled at him.

"What!?" I yelled.

"Malaya please, let me continue." I nodded and calmed myself sitting back in my bed.

"I found you on the road and so now, your almost a vampire." I felt anger rage in my veins.

"What do you mean almost a vampire!" I shouted once more. Aron stood up.

"I had to put more vampire blood in you so you would live, and now you have a choice, to drink blood. Or die!" Aron was now shouting at me. I ripped all of the cords off of me and began to run out the door before Aron grabbed my hand and flung me around.

"You should have let me died Aron!" I screamed at him and I meant it. Aron let go of me.

"Yeah maybe I should have!" Did he just say that? I backed up and felt tears fall down my face one by one. As soon as he said it I heard his mom gasp. I ran out of the hospital as fast as I could. I was going way faster than I remember ever running in my life. I had to get out of here. I looked down at my stomach as I ran. wait, wasn't I in labor a while ago?

Aron's P.O.V

I sat on the floor and put my head in my knees. My mother walked to me and put her warm hands to my shoulder.

"You didn't mean it, did you?" She sounded sadder than ever. I stood up and flung my arms outward.

"Of course not mom, I love her." I explained.

"Then you go and..." before she could continue I heard this brutal scream coming from a mile away.

"Oh, no." A voice said. It sounded just like Malaya's. Because it was hers.