Chapter 13: kidnapped, again

Malaya's P.O.V

I yawned while trying to quickly sit up, but couldn't. I opened my eyes. I gasped, where the heck am I. The walls were painted black and very old looking. The only thing in the room was the bed I was on. I looked up and could see one little bright light in my eyes that only lit up the bed and a little around it.

I tried to sit up again, but couldn't. Great I've been kidnapped again, I thought to myself. I did what seemed like a very stupid thing to do. I yelled. "Help! Help." I yelled trying to get out of the grasp of the bed.

"No one can help you now, kitty, not even your lover." A deep scary man voice said. Slowly a chair rolled into the room with a man on it. The man had a mask on. Ge took it off and.... "Nick?" It was my brother. What is going on I'm so confused.

"Yes malaya, it's me and I guess I need some explaining to do, Right?" Yeah he did. "Yeah, you do, why the hell did you kidnap me and strap me to this bed?" I yelled, but then calmed myself. "Well, honey, I'm not your brother. We were supposed to me mates, but instead you chose Him." Nicks voice got madder and madder. "How could you not be my brother, and how could we be mates if Aron is my mate?" I questioned. "Because me and your real brother were switched at birth and you are supposed to choose from two mates." I really don't want to choose. "I'm sorry Nick, but I will not choose between people." I calmly explained. "Fine then I have no choice then to beat it out of you." Oh no, great I hope there's no pain!

Nick walked closer to me and I began to feel really uncomfortable. Since Aron turned Nick into a vampire Nick could zoom out and back in, that's what he did. Nick flit out the back in, except when he came back in he had a tray filled with knifes and other sharp objects. Uh yep definitely going to hurt!

Nick grabbed the biggest knife there. "Alright kitty, I am going to scar every inch of your body until you choose. The baby might even come early, how would that be?" I felt shivers go down my spine. If I could I would defiantly kick him in the balls right now. Nick slowly put the blade on the back of my hand, Then quickly slid it across. "Awwww!" I screamed in pain.

As soon as he began to do it again, I heard the door flung open. I looked to see who it was. It was Aron. Aron used his vampire speed to flit over, then quickly and powerfully broke Nicks neck.

Aron's P.O.V

I stood up from the floor in my room. When I find whoever stole my girl, I'm going to kill them. I stood there. The window open and the wind blowing towards me. I ran to the window and jumped out of it. I felt the curtain brush my hands as I jumped. I strongly landed on the ground, on my feet. Tgen, I ran, I ran so fast that I felt everything around my turning into slow motion. Don't worry Malaya, I'm coming for you, I thought a million times over in my head.

I stopped running realizing that I had no idea where the hell I was going. "Awwww!" I heard a woman scream. It sounded like Malaya. I ran towards the sound to see a cellar. I opened the door to the cellar and could hear a heart beating as fast as vampire spead. It's defiantly Malaya. I ran really fast again, going past each dark piece of hardened dirt. Finally I saw a door and the heart beat got louder. I flung the door open. There sat Malaya and... Nick holding a knife in his hand, this pissed me off and I couldn't hold it back. I ran towards him and broke his neck.

Malaya's P.O.V

"Nooo, Nick, what did you do Aron!?" I yelled wiggling in the bed. Aron laughed a little. "Why are you laughing Aron!?" I yelled again. "Because baby, he is still alive, now let's get out of here okay." I sighed of relief. "Right a vampire, okay let's go." Aron ripped the ropes off of me and picked me up bridal style, running as fast as possible to get to the car.