Chapter 19: Daylight (part 2)

Aron's P.O.V

I must have been sitting in the waiting room for at least all day before someone came out to talk to me. I stood up in joy.

"Can I help you sure." The nurse said. Is she stupid or something, didn't she know that I am waiting for my love to give birth?

"Yeah, umm, my fiancé came in here about 10 hours ago to give birth, but no one has come and told me anything." I began to feel the anger rise in me.

"Okay, sure, what is her name?" She questioned as I gladly answered.

"Malaya Tanner." I said

"Okay I will see if we have her." I can't believe what's happening. I hope she's okay. The nurse walked back to me with a sincere look. This wasn't going to be good.

"I'm so sorry sir, but we never even had a Malaya Tanner in here." Suddenly I figured out what had happen. That fake blonde nurse kidnapped her, and I am going to get her back.

I rushed out of that hospital leaving the nurse behind. I will stop at nothing to get my beloved love back.

"I'm coming Malaya, don't worry." I whispered to myself. I got in my car and started it. It roared two times before I sped off with a screech.

I sped as fast as I could to get to her, but after being on the highway for only two miles I was pulled over by a cop.

"License and registration." The man had a horse, but deep voice.

"Look man, the love of my life is out there god knows where and I just need to go save her life. Is that to much to ask?" I began to feel tears come to my eyes, but they never fell.

"Sorry sir, but I will not take any excuses." This guy was really starting to get on my nerves. I could tell by his smell that he was a werewolf. He would be so easy to take.

I stood up out of the car. This guy was old and an inch or two shorter than me.

"And what the hell are you gonna do, mommy's boy?" Right there I couldn't take it anymore. I snapped his neck quicker than vampire speed. I quickly got back in my car and began to drive once more, leaving that cop to rot.

About three more miles of speeding, I came upon a blurry woman from far away, with what looked like blood on her... Hospital gown?!

I sped up to see if it was the woman I thought it was. It was, Thank God!

I dashed out of the car, using my vampire speed to get to her. I picked her up and she looked really pale/sick. She began to shake and spit blood in my hands. She was now beginning to pass out.

"Malaya? Malaya?, baby please, wake up!" I screamed. I had no idea what was wrong with her. The only time someone slit blood was when they are turning. I had a hint that someone probably is trying to turn her. I opened her eyes. They were all black no white or her natural beautiful hazel color.

She is defiantly turning!!