Chapter 16: Oops!!

"What was that all about?" Malaya asked. I knew I shouldn't tell her, but I also didn't want to lie; but I did. "Ummmm he is my brother, Daniel and he was just asking me about my date." I struggled to say. "Oh, okay." she smiled at me. I felt guilty, but smiled back. I hated lying to her.

"What's this?" She said walking over to the dresser that had a little pink note on it. "Umm I don't know I guess it's a note for you." I smiled at her. The note was about her surprise party that Samantha was planning for her.

Malaya's P.O.V

I picked up the note and read it, it read. Dear Malaya,
At 6:00 pm Aron will be taking you somewhere so I expect you to be ready in you finest dress, face, shoes, and hair.
Sincerely, Samantha

Where is Aron taking me now? "Where are we going?" I looked up at him and smiled.

"You will have to just find out now won't you." He smirked. Ugh this made me so mad. I frowned at him as he chuckled. I looked over at the alarm clock that was neatly placed on the side table, which was right next to the bed.

"5:00 pm! Oh my, Aron why did you let me sleep so late?" I can't believe I slept so late. He shrugged. I scoffed and ran past him to the walk in closet. I looked around for the most perfect dress, and at first sight there it was. The most gorgeous dress I ever saw in my life. It was baby pink, tight looking at the waist up, also baby pink and white diamonds at the waist up, it had a gorgeous ruffly bow like thing on the right hip area that had white diamonds inside of it. The laces of the bow hung down to the bottom, which went all the way to the ground, also at the waits it had a little gap with strings that held the gap together. It was poofy the waist down.

I quickly grabbed it and set it out on the bed. I ran back in the closet and grabbed matching shoes that were high heels, I also see those out on the bed as Aron left the room.

I ran to the bathroom, stripped, and got in the bath. When I was done, I checked the clock again. It read, 5:30 pm. I quickly put the dress and shoes on, which made me three inches taller from my normal height, which is 5'6, but now 5'9 with the heels.

I ran back in the bathroom and began to put makeup on. First I put on my foundation, light brown eye shadow, black winged eye liner, mascara, reddish pink blush, and pink lipstick. I checked my face one last time to see if it was okay, it was fine.

I plugged in the curling iron and waited 2 minutes for it to heat up. I then curled each piece of now dry hair. After curling it I brushed through it to make it a little thicker. I didn't bother to put on jewelry. I flung the door closed and looked myself. I looked like a princess. Prettier than I think I have ever been.

I went and sat back on my bed, and once again looked at the clock, it said, 5:59 pm. Good just in time.

Aron walked in and his jaw dropped to the floor. "What?" I said standing up looking at my dress.

"Y-you look amazing!" He struggled to say. I smiled at him as he walked closer. He bent down and put his ear to my stomach.

"What's wrong?" I asked confused.

"Nothing I just wanted to hear their little heart beats." he smiled and stood up pulling a long piece of cloth from his pants pocket. He wrapped it around my eyes so that I couldn't see a thing. I didn't say a word either.

"I'm going to take you somewhere now, can you trust me?" He questioned

"Of course I can." The words flung out of my mouth like I didn't really care, but I did. Aron slowly picked me up bridal style and I'm guessing used vampire speed to go wherever we were going. I felt the nice warm night are hit my skin and blow through my hair.

He stopped and said, "Okay, you can take the blind fold off now." So I did as he said.

I slowly undone it awaiting to see what he so badly wanted to keep a secret. "Suprise, Happy Birthday Malaya!" I jumped as soon as everyone yelled. I looked around as tons of eyes stared at me of people I didn't know, then some I did know. The music began to play and I suddenly remembered that today is my birthday. I'm guessing either Aron or Samantha did this.

"Oh my goodness." I smiled and put my hand to my chest.
"Yep hope you like it, miss princess." I saw Sam walking towards me

"Of course I do, I just hope you don't do it for our wedding too." everything stopped like I just made a threat.

"What wedding?" Oh great Aron didn't tell her.

"Umm me and Aron are getting married, he didn't tell you?" I looked at Aron angrily.

Aron's mother and father walked towards me. "No he didn't." said Aron's mother. I looked down to the floor feeling foolish. Before I walked off I noticed that we were on a huge ship that had tables scattered everywhere and birthday decorations all over the place. She really did go all out on this.

I walked to the back of the ship wanting some fresh air, but Aron followed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone." He said sorrowful, but I ignored him. I felt hands wrap around my waist, his hands as I turned around.

"Why didn't you Aron, now I'm a fool?" I asked as Aron rested his chin on my head.

"Because I wanted to wait for the right moment." I guess I was mad for no reason.

"And I ruined it didn't I?" I lowered my head more.

"Yeah, but I forgive you, now let's go back to the party." Aron spun me around and took my hand leading me back to the party.

As we got back Samantha was already making wedding plans. Me and Aron danced, ate cake and just had fun all night, it was the most fun I had in years. I even made three new friends Jack, Sofia, and Margaret, who are all werewolves except for Sofia because she's a fairy just like me. Just like everything it had to come to an end and we had to leave, go to sleep, and dream of candy trees.

___________________________

Hey guys thanks again for reading it makes me want to write more and more. The picture is of Malaya dress.
Remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE :)