Chapter 7: its okay

Hey guys thanks for reading, so sorry for taking forever to update. The picture is how Liamsule looks
________________________

After sitting and crying for another minute I felt a cold, but soft hand on my shoulder. It felt nice, but weird. "you know what sweaty, Aron will be fine, he's just shocked, and don't even think that he doesn't love you anymore because he does." I could hear Liamsule say with kindness. I was to sad and surprised at Aron's reaction to answer so I just sat there a little while longer, not knowing what to do.

Finally Liamsule walked off with a sigh and I got up thinking, maybe Liamsule is right, but if he's not I'll break down and leave because I wouldn't be able to take it. So he better be right.

I started walking towards Aron's bedroom, but stopped at the door. I was to scared to go in so I sighed as a tear rolled down my cheek and turned around walking back to the kitchen.

Aron's P.O.V

As I sat on my bed I felt horrible at my responds to finding out that my mate is pregnant with my child, but I was happy it was mine and not another mans baby.

I heard Malaya come up to my door, sigh, and then turn around. I wanted her to come in, but I knew she was scared to because of how I acted. So I ran after her. I stormed out of my room and ran to catch her. I grabbed her wrist and quickly spun her around then planted a very loving kiss on her beautiful pink lips.

"Why did you do that? I thought you didn't love me anymore" she said gently moving her lips away from mine. It really hurt me to hear her say that because I do love her, and I always will

"I never said that and I would never say that because I do love you and I do want this baby, it's just that I was shocked, I would never just leave you and our child, I promise. So Malaya Tanner, will you ever forgive me?" I said looking into her eyes. Malaya started to cry. I asked why she was crying.

"it's just that I don't think I've ever been loved this much by someone." she said sobbing and putting her head onto my shoulder.

I said "well as long as I'm here you always will be loved no matter what, now do you forgive me or not." I said jokingly.

"Of course I do Aron." she said looking into my eyes while the last tear finally streamed down her perfect glossy cheek.

Malaya's P.O.V

He took me into his big muscular arms and I wrapped my small arms around his waist as we both walked back to his bedroom. I was so happy he wasn't mad at me and that he still wanted me. It felt so right and comforting to be back in his arms again. I'm so glad I'm having a baby with him and no one else.

When we got back in to the bedroom Aron's phone rang and he answered it. All I could hear him say was yes, and she will be excited. Was he talking about me? He hung up the phone and walked towards me taking my hands into his. Holding his hands were like holding onto a giant that knew how to take a bath and when I say that I mean holding onto a verily clean giant. "my sister Samantha wants to take you shopping." he said smiling. For me shopping wasn't in the picture, but I guess it would me nice and maybe me and Samantha could become friends.

I said " sure why not I have nothing else to do."

"awe come on baby are you saying that I'm not fun." Aron said backing me up to a dresser that was behind us and then quickly put his hands on my waist.

"no I never said that, but I guess I gotta have girl time to." I said while Aron put his face into my neck, but didn't bite.

"oh okay so I am fun." Aron said in a very sexy tone against the skin of my neck. Before I knew it I was on top of the dresser.

"of course Aron." I whispered into his ear. Aron started kissing my neck and then my lips. slowly I leaned back until my head was up against the wall behind me. Aron slowly put his firm hands up to my breasts and cupped them, which caused me to moan. He soon kissed his way up my lips and kissed me passionately. I moaned more

Suddenly I heard a soft girly voice say "eww oh my god stop it." Aron quickly tuned around.

"ugh Samantha haven't I told you to knock and what's so gross I mean she's already pregnant." Aron said very annoyed. Samantha's jaw dropped in shock.

"WHAT! She's pregnant, is it yours?" She squealed, which was annoying.

"yes it is mine, now you two go have fun." Aron said.
I hopped off the dresser and walked to Samantha. I looked back at Aron and he was half smiling at me with his hands in his pockets, which was really sexy.

Samantha grabbed my hand like she knew me for years and dragged me down the hall to the car. off we went, to the mall.