Chapter 12: Gone girl!

"What, are you sure, TWINS?" I asked the doctor trembling in my seat. "Yes miss Malaya, twins." I was so shocked, how could I be having twins? I looked around confused while Aron picked me up, using vampire speed to get me to the car.

The whole ride home Aron and I never said a word. When we were finally inside, Aron used his vampire speed to get me to the room. "I'll be back my princess." Aron said caressing my face. It was like little fish kisses with every overwhelming sensational touch. Aron left and I sat on the bed, then collapsed laying backwards. Wow, I'm having twins, and with that I fell into a deep sleep.

Unknown person's P.O.V

I stood there in the rain watching my beloved Malaya stare into the eyes of that mortifying Blood sucker. Wait, there's a ring on her finger! Great! Now I will never get to be with her... unless, I kidnap her.

I saw Aron leave and. Saw my chance. I quickly teleported into her room. Malaya was asleep so I quickly teleported her into my car, then myself. Damn she looked so good sitting there looking all pregnant. I will claim that baby as my own. I drove off hoping Aron never saw a thing.

Aron's P.O.V

As I closed the door behind me I could hear Malaya fall fast asleep as her breathing slowly calmed.
I ran to my mothers room hoping she would know something. "Mother." I said knocking on it "What." my mother said from behind me. I flung myself around "Malaya's having twins." I said happily. My mother gasped. "someone's in your room." she said. "yeah it's malaya." I laughed. "No, someone else." this terrified me. I quickly used my vampire speed to get there.

Malaya wasn't on the bed. Oh no, she's gone.

____________________________
Hey guys, sorry it's so short, but I thought it should be updated. so hope you like and who do you think the guy was that kidnaped Malaya?

Vote

Comment

Share

Love ya, Lynsey