Chapter 8: shopping

The picture is of Samantha, and thanks again for reading. ;) :D
___________________________
When we got to the mall Samantha let me out of the car. I looked up at her face and realized that she is really pretty. She had Brunette hair that went a little past her breasts and a perfect glossy tan.

"How old are you?" I questioned.

"I'm 16, how old are you?" She questioned back.

"17, my birthday is in a week." I said nodding my head back at her.

She squealed, "yay, I am going to plan the perfect party!" She said jumping up and down. I felt people staring awkwardly.

"umm cool, can we go inside the store now please." I said kind of embarrassed. She frowned jokingly and we both laughed then walked inside.

"Just going to tell you right now, I'm not that great with fashion." I said to Samantha.

"ugh fine give me your size and I will get your clothes while you walk around doing nothing." she said smiling.

I smiled back. "umm, size 5 i think." I said confused.

"okay now go sit and I'll get your clothes." Samantha said running off to do just that.

I went to sit on the couch that's next to the dressing room. One thing I hated about this store was that everything except for some of the clothing was pink and white.

Unknown P.O.V

I saw her sitting on the couch and I could feel a connection between us. We are practically twins except I'm a lot older.

I walk closer and sat next to her. I felt am even better connection. I know she's my daughter and I must bring her home to the pack. "hello." I say trying to get her attention.

"umm hi." she said

I'm Saline, may I ask your name." I said

She said. "I'm Malaya tanner." she turned and smiled at me.

"I can't help but notice how much we look alike." Malaya said.

"we look alike because I'm your mother Malaya." I said the best that I could. she gasped and quickly stood up. Then walked away without saying a word. I saw the tear forming in her eyes and I felt bad, but didn't want to make this seem any more stressful so I just walked away, hoping we would meet again.

Samantha's P.O.V

As I was looking for clothes I felt a hand come sponsored my back. It scared me do I jumped and quickly turned around. There is a woman that looks like Malaya in front of me, but older. "your friend will be hurt soon so you better watch her." the lady said. I looked over at Malaya who was stat ting with her face in her hands.
I walked over to her with four bags of clothes in my hands.

Malaya's P.O.V

"Hey, are you okay?" I looked around and could see Samantha right there.

"yeah I just stabbed my eye with my finger." I said laughing. Samantha nodded her head, giggled and then walked out as I followed her.

When we got home I checked my phone to see what time it was. It was 8:45 p.m. Samantha gave me the clothes and walked upstairs. I quickly walked upstairs to put my clothes away, but where? I decide that I would put them in Aron's room.

I put all four bags in one hand and began to open the door. When I opened the door I saw Aron walking out of the bathroom that was built into the room with only a towel wrapped around his lower part, and that's something I was glad of. He had such perfect abs and biceps. His hair was wet and he was really making me want him more and more.