Chapter 25: We meet again!!!

"Dominick?" How on Earth could this be? He's suppose to be in prison?!

"Hello, Malaya." Suddenly more fear strode into my body.

"Aren't you going to say hello, it's been so long Malaya." Dominick grinned evilly.

"No! Why would I even care about a monster like you!" I screamed at him, surprised of the confidence I had in me.

"Me a monster, what did I do, Malaya?"

"You know what you did you freak show?" Suddenly all the memories came rushing to the surface. I couldn't hold back anymore.

Dominick was an old family friend, before one night when I was only two or three. He did something so terrible that not even The most forgiving person in the world could forgive him.

"Malaya, it's time to come eat, sweetie." My sweet 80 year old grandmother calmly said from the other room.

"Alright grandma, be there in a minute." I nicely yelled back, putting all my coloring stuff back on the shelf. I quickly walked to the kitchen, listening to the rain trickle upon the roof and the thunder and lightning in the background. As I made my way to the kitchen there was a loud knock at the door.

"Go eat darling, I'll get it." My grandma stormed out of the kitchen as fast as her two small legs could take her. Being the stupid little five year old I was, I listened and went to eat like the innocent little girl I was.

As I walked into the kitchen and sat at the table in front of the warm and delicious, homemade chicken noodle soup that my granny would make every Sunday. I took a big spoon full of it before hearing a thump and cat screaming from the living room. What on earth? I thought, jumping off of my chair and into the living room.

My eyes widened in shock. What? What is this? Why? Who? So many thoughts ran through my mind before lifting my little head up to face Dominick? The man that promised to protects my family for eternity. I glanced back down at my grandmother who was laying on the floor, a huge cut upon her neck, then I looked over to her right to see...Oliver? My....my only friend, my pet, my best friend, my cat. Laying there next to her. His legs twisted in weird positions. Suddenly I remembered what all of this meant. Death! My best friend! My grandmother?!? Dead!!! And Dominick did it!!

I let my tears fall like Biafra falls as I ran and picked up my cat, laying down on my grandma. I cried so hard. Knowing that I will never see them again. They are gone!

"What have you done?!?!?" I screamed at the beast in front of me.

"Tell your parents that I always get what I want." Was all he said before running off into the forest. I laid on top of my granny, caressing my cat into my arms, waiting for my mother to return. Once she did I told her what had happen and about what Dominick had said.

That night we moved from Canada to the U.S. I didn't know why until now.

"I see you still remember." He chuckled dashing from one end of the room to the other, but how?

"Yes, I remember, how could I not! You slaughtered my car and only grandmother!!" I spat at him.

"Awe, did I?" He played dumb. Ugh! I absolutely hate him!

"Yes, now what do you want from me?" I sighed tired of fighting.

"Well darling, you've already gave me what I want." He rushed up to my face brushing my face gently. Making fear boil in my blood and anger rise in my soul.

"Then let me go!" I pleaded, but he only stood there grinning evilly.

"And why would I do that if what I wanted was you?" What the fuck?!?!? Why does he want me!?!??

"Why would you want me? I would only hold you back from stuff you want to do. And I will never stop trying to escape from you! You beast!" Suddenly I felt strength, hatred, and so many more crazy things rise up through my, starting at my toes. All of a sudden the whole room stated to light up with all kinds of crazy neon lights. But where was it coming from? I looked at Dominick's face and it was totally in shock, why? I looked to what he was starring at, it seemed to be behind be, but once I looked I noticed that it was actually on me! I looked to see what part of me he was starring at before noticing that my back was glowing neon colors of pink, purple, orange, blue, and yellow. Suddenly a sharp pain came through my back, right on my shoulder blades. I turned my head, still staring at my back before two, yes two feathery, neon colored things popped out of my back, breaking the skin and causing me to bleed, or that is what it felt like. The things ripped through my wedding gown, growing bigger every second before they were finally the size of my while body. I looked at them once more to realize that they are...Wings?!

_________________________
Hey my lovelies. I know I know. I haven't updated in so long. It's just that school just started and I've been really busy. But here ya go...hope you like. See you in the next chapter!