Chapter 19: Daylight

"Ugh." I moaned as a tried to sit up, but couldn't. I suddenly remembered what had happened to me.

"Awe, has sleeping beauty finally awaken from her slumber?" I looked over to see a dark figure sitting in a dark figured chair. I looked around at my surroundings. The room was exactly like the room that Nick taken me to. In fact, it was the room Nick had taken me to.

"What do you want from me?!" I screamed at her/him. The person stood up and walked into the light. It was a red headed woman with loads of makeup on. She had orange eyes and looked about in her 20s or 30s. Looked at her roots is could tell that she was naturally a brunette.

"Oh, sweety, calm down, all I want is your babies. She grinned.

"No, you will never have them, you coward." I spat in her face as she whipped it off she charged at me and started chocking me. Suddenly I remembered I have powers. I tried using my powers to break through the thing that was holding my hands down.

"Fine, I guess you going to die and I will force those babies out of you!!" She yelled. What she said scarred me and I put more strength to my magic. Finally my hand broke through. I put it up to her face and once again used ny magic to knock her off of me, she went flying and hit a wall, passing out.

I used my magic to take off all of the chains holding me captive. I searched the room for an exit until I saw one. It looked to be a little light at the end of a really dark ally way. I ran towards it rushing before the woman woke up. Finally I was outside in broad daylight.

I squinted my eyes and put my hand to my eyes plus stomach making my way down a deserted road.

___________________________

Hey my lovelies, lol. Thanks so so so do so much for reading/voting. There will be a part 2 to this chapter soon so be patient please. I feel all bossy now omg, but anyways the picture is of the red headed lady.