Chapter 21: Feeding

Malaya's P.O.V

I was so angry with Aron, I didn't want to be this blood sucking monster! I would rather die then be a vampire, and I wish Aron would've just let me die. I couldn't take it anymore and began to run out of the hospital, but was stopped by Aron's grip on my hand.

"I wish you would have just let me die!" I yelled out of nowhere, but I meant it.

"Yeah, maybe I should have!" Everyone and thing went silent. Did he just say that?! I was so heart broken and decided to continue running. I ran and he didn't stop me. I began to slow down at the smell of blood. Sniffing the air I tracked my way towards it. I soon came upon a man sitting outside on a bench hunched over holding his leg. He looked over at me and I looked down at his now revealed bloody leg. My senses went crazy and all I could do was stare, it was like someone evil was controlling me.

"Oh, ugh, yeah... no need to worr-!" Before he could finish his sentence my body took over and attacked. He screamed as I bit into his soft neck and sucked to warm thick liquid. It was the most overwhelming and tasty drink of my life. I tried to stop, but couldn't. The man stopped screaming and It was just to good to pull back. The man began to lay down on the bench and the blood stopped coming into my mouth. Did I just drain every last drop from this man? I sat up and began to worry.

"Oh, no!" I yelled, as soon as I did Aron was at my side. I stood up and ran to him. I cuddled him like a big teddybear as he did the same to me. I began to cry.

"What have I done?" I sobbed, I felt so sad about killing that innocent man.

"It's okay Malaya, your body was raging." He explained, but it wasn't okay.

"No it's not Aron." I backed away from him as he pulled my hair back behind my ear and wiped my tears.

"Look, Malaya, I take back what I said and I will teach you to love with only blood bags, but you are going to have to participate." He smiled at me and I smiled back hugging him again.

"Okay let's go home and I'll get someone to Barry him." He looked down at me and half smiled. I once again smiled back as we both walked to the car hugging.

On the way home I decide that I had better ask him about the babies.

"Aron?" I asked

"Yes babe." He looked at me kindly then back at the road.

"Why am I still pregnant?" I questioned looking down to my swollen stomach.

"The doctor said that one of the babies can see into the future, so he/she knew what was going to happen and made you think you were going into labor." Wow! Our baby saved me! I smiled and rubbed my stomach. It began to move.

"Aron give me your hand." Before he could answer I grabbed his hand and placed it upon my stomach.

"Do you feel that?" I smiled.

"Yeah, what are they doing?" He laughed.

"I think they are just getting comfortable." I giggled. Aron laughed to and put his hand back on the steering wheel. 2 seconds later he put his hand on my lap and I grabbed it intertwining our fingers. I looked over and saw him smile. It made me happy to know he loved me.

Finally we got home and I felt safe once again. Aron picked me up bridal style not saying a word and used vampire speed to go upstairs. Aron set me on the bed gently. I looked over at the alarm clock neatly set up on the dresser next to the bed. It read, 9:30 pm. That late already?

"Are you hungry?" I looked at Aron like he was stupid because I had just fed.

"Okay, okay... let's just go to sleep then." Aron laughed. I laughed back and stood up off of the bed walking to the dresser. I pulled out a white tank top and short pajama shorts. Aron leaned against the wall and watched me as I got dressed. He smiled, it seemed a little perverted.

"What?" I asked.

"It's just that you're so beautiful and I've never loved a woman thus much." I almost melted to steal at those words. Aron walked over to me and took the tank top from my hand and put it on me. I locked eyes with him as he did. I quickly stood up on my tippy toes and gave him a passionate 'I love you' kiss, he did the same as he wrapped his arms around my waist. My swollen belly touched his sexy toned abs.

He pulled away from the kiss and walked to the closet, got on his boxers and went to bed. I finished getting dressed and got on bed next to him. We cuddled then soon fell asleep.