Chapter 24-A Mistake?!!!!

John's POV

It's been two days ..... two days since the incident that happened with Simiran and I.

She has been kind of avoiding me , she still sometimes talks to me....rarely.

I try to talk to her but it's either I wuss out or Kevin takes her away from me.

"Guys family meeting in the living room in 5!" Austin yelled.

"Okay!"
"Ok."
"K."
"Potatoes."

Everyone replied back.
I swear Taman and potatoes.

Wonder what's going to happen during the family meeting?

I hear laughter coming from the living room .
I knew that laugh it was Simiran's laugh....why was she laughing?
Then I heard Kevin's voice.
I got jealous.
No.
Yes.

I decided to head into the living room.
I immediately regretted my decision because Kevin was sitting super close to Simiran.

Seconds later everybody had sat down.

"Okay so I have a very special thing to say." Austin spoke.

We all nodded and waited for him to continue.

Austin stood up and kneeled down in front of Bella .....

"Bella, I know we haven't known each other for that long but that doesn't stop me from loving you, I love you with all my heart I loved you since the day I first saw you and I will continue loving you , you have the key to my heart, you will always have a place in my heart." Austin spoke.
"So Isabella Rose Cova will you please make me the happiest Austin alive and do the honours of becoming my forever loved wifey?" He continued while pulling out a small box and opening it to reveal a ring.

All the guys were just looking at them , Simiran started tearing up and same with Bella.

We all waited for Bella's response.

" I will, I do , yes yes a million times babe." Bella spoke while crying tears of joy.

Austin slipped the engagement ring on her finger and stood up.

They hugged each other and a few kisses were brought up to.

"Let's celebrate we will have something very special tonight." Kevin spoke.

Everyone clapped and cheered and we all gave our congrats and hugs.

"Ok , well Simiran and I are heading up to my room to work on our surprise." Kevin spoke while taking Simiran's hand.

Everyone nodded but I was pissed.

Who does he think he is ?
They headed upstairs leaving just Austin ,Bella ,Taman, and I downstairs.

I just tried to stay calm and started watching the telly.
(A/n telly is television in the uk so if you don't understand there I told you!)

I looked around me, Taman was drawing or whatever, and then I looked at the newly couple.
Bella and Austin they were in love , they are perfect for each other.

Will I ever find my princess?

I was brought back into reality as soon as I heard giggling from upstairs.

A wave of anger washed upon me.
Was I jealous?
No.
Yes.
Very.

I had to make up an excuse to head upstairs and see what Simiran and Kevin were doing .

"Hey , guys I'm not feeling to well so I'm just going to go upstairs to my room and just take a nap ." I spoke to the others.

They all nodded and I smiled and started heading up the stairs towards Kevin's room.