Chapter 4- Runaway!

Kevin's POV
I have been following her since she was born and since Austin had killed her and Bella's parents.

How could he ?
What if she finds out?

I love Simiran I do.

When she moved to mystic falls I got super excited.

The day she went to the cemetery and how she was bleeding made me thirsty for her blood .

She smelt so good and I could just smell how good her blood would taste....., but no I can't I love her to much.

I try drinking animal blood instead of human blood because I don't wanna kill her.

I found out she's going to the same party that me and Austin are going to.

Austin is one of my kind as well .
His parents and my parents were killed and burned by humans.
We're the last ones in our family in our kind .... or at least that's what I know.

I got ready I dressed in black shorts ,grey muscle tank, and black vans.

I never really liked dressing fancy..... while Austin on the other hand dressed in a tux.

" Let's go ." I yelled at him.

I jumped in my black Range Rover and he jumped in his red one.

We drove there.

I quickly noticed Simiran standing alone by herself.

Austin headed over to find simiran's friend bella.
I headed towards Simiran.

Simiran's POV

Bella just wandered off and I was standing alone outside on the porch.

I saw Kevin coming towards me and I just ignored him.

"Don't ignore me hahaha ." he told me.

How could he tell what I was thinking?
How could he read my mind?

"Hey ." I said completely ignoring his comment.

"So what are you doing here alone?" He asked me.

" I came with Bella and she left me and I didn't want to go Inside there are too many people." I told him.

" Oh ok ." he said.

"Hey how about we play a game?" He suggested.

" No thanks, I don't like games." I told him.

" I'm going to go tell Bella that I'm going to start heading home." I told him.

I went to find Bella , I finally found her she was talking to a guy.

" Hey Bella I was just coming here to tell you I'm heading home, don't worry I'm just going to walk it's not that far." I told Bella

"Ok the. Be careful." she replied.

" Hey you must be Simiran , kevin talks non stop about you, he might like you... who am I kidding it's obvious he's whipped by you, anyways I'm Austin one of his close mates, and are you sure me or Kevin could give you a ride?" He spoke.

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Simiran ,and I don't think he likes me, and no it's fine Thx anyways." I spoke.

He held out his hand and I shook it.
His hand was freezing just like Kevin's.
I ignored it and told them bye and started walking home.

It was dark outside and I went through a dark alley it took less time to get to my flat that way.

"Well well well, what's a pretty thing like you doing out here so late." I heard a deep voice ask me.

I turned to see a guy and two of his mates.

"Leave me alone . " I said as I pushed the guy.

" Bad choice." he spoke.

Then all I saw was bloodshot eyes, and fangs.

Vampires.... no they can't exist.

He pushed me to the wall and I let out a scream.

I was going to die.