Chapter 20 - "Were Moving?"

John's POV

I woke up this morning laying on the floor in my room.

I looked up at me bed to see if Simiran was laying there, but I saw nothing.....

I got up and sat in a sit-up position, I brought my knees to my chest.
I looked over again but she wasn't there.

I started worrying .
Where is she.

I suddenly heard laughter coming towards my room door , then the door flung open.

It opens to reveal Simiran standing in front of the door, crutches helping her stand.

She stopped laughing and smiling , a new emotion was displayed in her face.....sadness.

"I'm sorry did I wake you up? I'm super sorry I'm such a bitc......"

I cut her off , I didn't want to her call herself a bitch.
She wasn't a bitch.
She was pretty, beautiful, she just different ..... in a good way.

" No it's fine you didn't wake me up, I just woke up naturally." I replied while smiling.

She faintly smiled back like she didn't BELIVE a word I said.

I got up and folded the blankets, Simiran wanted to help but I told her that it was fine and I could do it by myself.

I put everything away and turned back to see Simiran sitting by my bed with her crutches laying face down on the ground beside my bed.

" You have to use crutches that sucks. " I spoke to her while laughing.

" Yea it does , well it's better then you picking me up." she replied.

"Really , because I enjoyed giving you piggy back rides around the house and sometimes purposely tripping making you fall on top of me." I spoke while smiling.

" Well, if you love giving me piggy back rides then take me downstairs." Simiran spoke, while holding out her arms signaling me to pick her up.

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I headed over and kneeled down in front of her so she jump onto my back.

She finally got on and we started heading down the stairs and into the kitchen where everybody was chilling.

I carefully set her down on the ground and pulled out a chair for her to sit on.

She sat down and asked me a question.......

" Hey john, could you please do me a favour and pour me a glass of blood please?'" She asked me while biting her lip.

" Sure, I will pour myself one too while i'm at it." I spoke before heading towards the fridge to take out a blood bag and then taking out two glasses from the cupboard.

Siumiran's POV

I was healing faster and faster by the second.

I woke up really early this morning I don't know why,after I woke up I just headed downstairs into the lving room to watch some television.

Then after that the rest of the gang woke up.

Now, i'm sitting in the kitchen waiting for John to get me a glass of blood.

After 2 minutes John came back with two glasses of blood, one for me and the other for himself.

" Thanks." I said to John while picking up the glass bringing it up to my lips to take a sip.

" No problem." John replied.

There was a moment of silence then kevin brought up something..............

" Hey guys, since we are vampires and stuff and people want to kill us we should move somewhere else just to protect eachother." He spoke.

" Were Moving?' I asked him.

He turned towards me and just nodded while smiling.

I didn't want to move?

Do we have to?