Chapter 17- "Wake Up Please...."

Johns POV

We arrived in front of our flat, I quickly opened the car door and picked up Simiran bridal style and headed towards the door.

I rang the doorbell at least 1000 times.

Taman and Kevin showed up behind me 2 seconds later.

" Dude calm down she's okay , slow down." Taman spoke.

"CALM DOWN?, ARE YOU SERIOUS SHES DYING AND YOUR TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN!!! YOUR A DEAD MOTHERFUC..... " I yelled at Taman but got cut off by Bella opening the door.

I looked at Bella , she had tears streaming down her face.
She started crying harder when she looked down at Simiran who was in my arms.
Austin had appeared behind her, he was crying too ,I could tell.

"Hurry.....bring.her.in" Bella choked out after word by word.

I pushed Taman out of the way and Bella lead me up the stairs and she started heading towards her room.

"No, just put her in my room." I told her.

She just nodded and started walking towards my room.
She opened the door and I laid Simiran carefully on the bed.

I took a seat on the edge of the bed waiting for her to get better and waiting for Bella to fix her up.

"Ummm, I'm sorry but John you have to leave so I could fix her up I'm sorry." she spoke to me.

I was a bit angry that she is telling me to leave, but she's right.
She needs to operate on Simiran and if simiran will get fixed up then I will leave.

"Ok, no problem." I spoke while getting up and heading towards the door to my room.

I opened the door and turned back to take one last glance at Simiran.

"I love you Simiran please get better, don't leave me ." I spoke quietly to myself but I wasn't that quiet because Bella heard me and she started smiling.

I smiled back at her faintly and turned around to head out the door closing it behind me.

I started heading downstairs.
I saw the guys sitting on the couch , then they looked up at me.

I knew that they were going to ask what's happening, so I just told them....

"Now we have to wait ." I spoke.

Bella's POV

I smiled when I heard John talking to Simiran.

He liked her ,it was adorable.

I smiled but my smile faded when I turned back to face Simiran.

She was in horrible condition.
I took one deep breath in and wiped my tears and started getting to work.

I checked her pulse....
It was there but it was really faint, cause of the big amount of blood loss she had.

I lifted her shirt up and looked at all the open cuts and bruises.

I took a hot washcloth and cleaned up all the cuts.
Next I stitched up the cuts and covered them with bandages just in case.
I applied some cream over the bruises so they would heal faster.

Instead of putting the dirty shirt back on her, I took one of John's shirts and slipped that over her head and on her.

Next I moved to her legs.....

She had a deep deep knife cut in her left thigh.

The cut went higher up her leg, I took of her shorts and started cleaning up the cut on her thigh.