Chapter 19 - Rise Again

John's POV

I woke up to someone calling my name.

"John , John please wake up." a soft faint voice spoke.

I must've fallen asleep by Simiran yesterday.

The person spoke again.

"John please." The person spoke.

The voice was really really familiar.

I slowly lifted my head up from Simiran's lap and looked straight forward.

I saw her sleeping, I got my hopes up for nothing.

I got up to leave.
I gently let go off her hand and kissed her forehead and turned around to leave.

But something had grabbed my hand.

I turned around to Simiran awake.....she woke up !!!!

" Really you thought I was still dead,I was just playing with you ." she spoke faintly. " Hey are you a cornfield because I'm stalking you." she continued while laughing a bit.

I smiled at her, even if she's hurt she never stops telling cheesy jokes.

" I missed you." I spoke to her.
" I'm glad your back, I knew you were going to wake up." I continued.

" Hey , you know when you guys said that I couldn't hear you, I could I heard everything." she spoke to me.

Did she hear me saying that I love her?
Does she hate me now?

" I tried talking to you but I was a spirit and you couldn't hear me." she spoke again.

I smiled and held her hand.
I heard the others come up the stairs.

They barged into the room and saw Simiran awake.
Everyone tackled Simiran and pulled her in for hugs.

I got a little over protective, because she's still healing and they are tackling her in hugs.

"Guys , GUYS BACK OFF SHES STILL HEALING!" I shouted.

Everyone all of the sudden backed off her.

Simiran started laughing.

I smiled back at her while a tiny of pink colour appeared on my cheeks, I didn't want Simiran to notice so I looked down at the ground.

Simiran spoke up to make it less awkward.

"Hey, who gave me this bracelet?" She asked.

" It was me, since we have a special saying I got you and I custom made bracelets." I spoke to her while smiling.

She smiled back at me.

" Thanks john, and thanks to everyone else for everything." she spoke while pointing towards my nightstand that was overflowing with flowers, cards and teddy bears.

We all burst out laughing.

She told us about how she felt like she was a burden to us and didn't want to come back, and how she met her parents and Bella's parents, and basically how they changed her mind.

We all nodded and listened to her.

" You were never a burden to us, and I'm glad you came back ." I spoke.

I saw Kevin shooting invisible daggers at me from the corner of my eye.

"Hey , could we please please go get something to eat?" Simiran asked softly.

"Sure, lets go." I spoke.
"Everyone get In the car and I will bring Simiran." I continued.

"Actually , John if you don't mind I really just want to stay home and watch movies and order pizza." Simiran spoke up.

" No problem, I will help you up and get the needles and stuff off of you." I spoke while laughing towards the end.

She smiled and laughed along.

Everyone else headed downstairs to order the pizza and get the blankets and everything.

I headed over to Simiran and took the IV in her arm out and put a bandaid over it.
I helped her out of my bed.

"Hey I'm sorry I slept on your bed." she spoke.

"No No no , it's fine, I slept on the floor by you , surprisingly the floor is really comfortable." I spoke.

Simiran let out a laugh but then covered her mouth with her hands.

"What happened ?" I asked her worried.

She removed her hands from her mouth.

"I just don't like my laugh, it sounds like a dying seal. " she spoke while looking at the floor.

" Well I think your laugh is cute." I spoke to her, but then quickly looked away because of what I just said.

Simiran looked up and saw that I was blushing and a smile appeared on her face.

"Simiran and John come downstairs movies going to start and pizzas here ." Bella yelled from downstairs.

" We should probably get going." Simiran spoke.

"Yeah we should, here let me pick you up." I spoke.

"No I'm fine." Simiran replied while getting up and trying to walk but ended up falling , but I caught her just in time.

"Haha, well im Picking you up anyways." I spoke.

" No I weigh a lot I am.... "
I cut Simiran off by picking her up bridal style in my arms.

" Your light as a feather love, no we shall get going." I spoke to her , she just laughed then snuggled into my chest.

She was adorable.

We made our way downstairs and I aw everyone was staring at us.

I looked at the guys they all were smiling except Kevin , he was shooting death glares at me.
I looked over to Bella , She was giving us the " you look cute together, are you dating?" look.

Me and Simiran sat together and ate pizza while watching the movie.

" Guys if I fall asleep then I don't know ." Simiran said while laughing.

We all started laughing and continued to eat and watch the movie.

We chose to watch " mall cop."

Halfway through the movie Simiran adjusted her position by laying her head on my lap.

I just stared at her , she caught me staring and I just looked at her.

" If you mind I could move." she spoke.

"No no , it's fine." I replied.

"Good because even if you said yes I wouldn't have moved." she spoke while laughing.

I smiled and we both started watching the movie again.

30 minutes later the movie had ended and everyone was ready to go to bed.

" Simiran how did you like the movie?" I asked Simiran who was still laying her head on my lap.

She didn't reply.

I was about to repeat myself but I heard soft little cute snores.

I looked over to her, she was sleeping peacefully like an angel.

A smile crept on to my face.
I gently picked her up, and lead her to my room upstairs .

"John is that you?" Simiran asked waking up.

"Yes , it is but go back to sleep love." I spoke to her.

Without thinking about it twice she fell asleep again.

I laid her down in my bed and pulled the covers up to her chin.
I kissed her forehead and told her goodnight and turned to grab some blankets and a pillow so I can sleep on the floor by her.

I made my bed on the floor and just changed into my shirt and boxers and got snuggled in.

I started thinking about Simiran again.
I smiled and then my eyelids closed.