chapter31❣️

Other side
Riddhima was laughing holding her stomach as she had heard his screams....

Vansh angrily marched towards riddhima room ....the scene he saw make his all anger calm ...he saw riddhima laughing whole heartedly...then he started admiring riddhima ..but suddenly all cute attacks of his would be wifie comes in his mind...

V: time for punishment sweetheart...

He then go inside her room...riddhima see him ...she starts becoming scared but maintain not so innocent expression...

V: why are u laughing sweetheart..

R: I (in mind) wait wait riddhu he loves to irritate you na now i will irritate him
To vansh: why are you laughing sweetheart..

V: riddhima this is what i am asking..

R: riddhima this is what i m asking..

V(pissed): why the hell are u mimicking me ...

R: why the hell are you mimicking me

In mind: now he will get irritate and leave me ( smirks)

V(in mind): oh so my sweetheart is trying to irritate me...not bad ...lets enjoy we will see who will get irritate first..

To riddhima: riddhima stop mimicking me

R: riddhima stop mimicking me...

He then go and sits in couch with legs crossed ..
Same riddhima goes and sits in bed with same pose ....

V: you will not stop na now see what will i say...

R: you will not stop na now see what will i say...

V: riddhima i love you..

R: riddhima i love u..

V: i love you vansh ..

R(with flow): i love u vansh..

She realize what she say..but choose to be in flow with only motive to irritate him...

V: vansh i wanna make love with u..(smirks)
He opens his phone recorder...

R: vansh i wanna make love with u...

She realizes and looks at him horified
But being stubborn she still decided not to stop..

Vansh then stood up and started walking...riddhima too stood up and started walking ....
He stops and looks at her .....then open his jeans but he was wearing shorts from inner side..
Riddhima was wearing long skirt she also have shorts inside ...therefore she too opens her skirt...
Vansh looks at her milky skin...
Then vansh starts unbottoning his tea shirt buttons...riddhima looks at him horrified wheras he smirked...

R: (she turns)ok ok fine you win i losse now close ur shirt....

V: but my shirt is wet ...how can i wear wet shirt...
With this he throw his shirt in her room

R: so go to ur room and change...

V: but my wardrobe is empty...

R: (in mind): shit man this man my whole plan is getting backfired...

To vansh: so this is not my headache go to any other man room why my..

V: bcz i think that you are responsible for those attacks ...and u r my would be wife why will i go to others room if u r with me..

Riddhima turns and said

R: do u have any proofs which makes me guilty no na then ...now leave i want to sleep...(yawns)