chapter 38❣️

Ahana is not in her senses right now..
She moves towards the girl who is with media...

A: what the hell u r doing here ...riddhima is not in her senses go and shoot ur questions to her and insult her...

Girl: sorry mam but i think u r not in ur senses so please excuse me..

Ahana screamed loudly...

A: YOU BITCH YOU DIDN'T HEAR WHAT I SAID...
I said riddhima is not in her senses go and destroy her..

Hearing her scream all other media surrounds her and start asking her questions..

M: mam why are u saying this that mrs.rai singhania is not in her senses

A: hey you bast**d she is not mrs. Rai singhania i will become mrs. Rai singhania ....u all will destroy her ...by asking her questions..

M: mam what are you saying why should we ask her question..

A : you will ask her question because because i mix alcohol in her appy fizz and she will lost her control and will destroy reputation of rai singhania's and they will throw her out of the house and vansh will marry me...

As soon as she completes her speech
Someone came and slap her tightly on her face ....

(Guess that someone i want  comments from all plzz)
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
..
.

.
.

.guess guess
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

.

.
.
..
.
.

.

.
.
Sorry to disappoint you but vansh did not slap her...

Riddhima came and slap her hard on her cheek that her lips start bleeding...

Girl from media : serves you right mam ...

Man from media : this is all conspiracy against mrs.riddhima vansh rai singhania...

Media : ahana mam tell me why u did this mam tell us world wants to know .

A: you bitch how dare u slap me ....
She raises her hand to slap her but she hold her hands tightly and lizard winced in pain..

Vansh was already controlling himself very much but listening that word from lizard mouth and cherry on cake she raises her hand to his sweetheart make him  lost his control he came there and her father is also present there ...
V: how dare you call her bitch ... And raise ur hand on her ...
Mr. Mishra i cancel the deal with u now get out from my house ...

Mr.mishra : vr but you can't cancel that deal i will be in huge loss after that u can't do that ..

V: you have to think that before mr. Mishra your daughter called my wife bitch and she plays conspiracy against my family reputation how can i continue deal with u ..now get out of my house with ur daughter otherwise i will lost my control ...

Mr. Mishra looked at ahana full of hatred he hold her hand and dragged her out from the house ...

Vansh: party is over thanku soo much for attending....

Then all guest leave the house ....

But kabir was hiding behind stairs pointing gun towards vansh ...

Shiv: thnk god that riddhima didn't drink that fizz but riddhu tell us what happen that u r not able to drink that drink...

Riddhima remembers that how she was not able to drink she looks and vansh and blushed ....vansh winked at her...she blushed more...