chapter 27❣️

Riddhima starts wriggling in his arms and he is enjoying it...

R: oho leave me(angry)

V: no what will you do..

R: mm then i will not listen to you i will ignore you and call u brother...

V: don't you dare

R: then leave me

V: ziddima huh!
Then he leaves her....and made her sit beside her and that also very closely...she trues to go away but he hold her hands..as soon as he hold her hands she winced..

V: (worried) what happen...

R: wohh when i was cutting ropes from my hands with glass than it pierced in my skin ...now leave..

V: what idiot and you are telling me now... Show me

Riddhima immediately hides her hands...

R: no no it will cause pain leave it...

V: do u think i will listen u..

R: no but i am stubborn i will not show you..

V: okk then show it to doctor a d he will inject u injection...

R: noooo (she immediately show him her hands ) here...but you will not take those glass out...

V: but if i will not take glass out then its high chance of infection...

R: but it will pain na....

V: i promise it will not pain...

Then he started looking at her eyes and she also looks in his eyes .....both gets busy in their intense eyelock .... Taking it as an opportunity vansh slowly slowly take glasses out from her hands ...and on other hand riddhima didn't notice it ....her full attention was in his deep brown ocean like eyes .....he smirked ...
Then after doing his work he snapped his fingers infront of her face

Riddhima felt her cheeks burning she thinks: riddhu how can you stare him what is happening with meee

Vansh shakes her.

R: what

V: where are u lost...i guesss in mee

R: no way

V: then where..

R:(blushing) mmm wohhh  ...mm...er...

V: at first stop blushing other wise i will bite your cheeks then don't blame me afterwards...

R(blushed more):(murmers ) why the hell i am blushing what is wrong with mee..

Other hand vansh was loosing his so called SABAR

V: riddhima

R: ok ok fine and btw i am not blushing

V: liar

R: hey i am not liar

V: when did i say that YOU are lier.. it means u are lying

R: (blushes): stop teasing me....

Vansh lost his control he immediately bites her cheek whereas she gasped and looked at him shocked..

R: what the hell you just did...

V: don't blame me i warn you before..

R: pervert huh!

V: only for u

R: huh!

Then they reach home..

At home

Shivanya see riddhima.. she immediately ran and hugs her tightly

Shiv(tears): riddhu you okk na .... Did they do anything to u that bastard kabir i will not leave him(angry)

Riddhima: who kabir and he kiddnaps me? (Confused)

Vansh gave a i-will-tell-you-later look and she understands ....

Shiv: i mean that goon name is kabir na

R: oo that ha (smirks) dont worry see i m all fit and fine and thanku for forgiving me ..(she again hugs her )  . ..

Shiv: aww my cute little riddhu

R: mom(frowned) i m not little

Rithik: u r and right now i think i m invisible here..

Riddhu comes and huggs him too

R: u r visible dada and u know dada i enjoy this experience very much...

Rithik:(confused) you enjoyed??

V: yess uncle the scene which i saw there made me very shocked ...
Your little daughter was sitting in chair like a queen and enjoying her icecream and those goons were lying on floor and blood was oozing out from their every body organ..

Rithik: really riddhu

R: yes dada (she slightly lift her invisible collars) don't forget u only told me karate

Rithik: yes yes how can i forget .... To make u eat healthy food how many efforts i have to put..

V: she is like this from childhood?

Shiv: yes any doubt ...okk we will talk about this later riddhu go an freshen up and take shower ....

R: okk mamma

Then riddhu goes

Somewhere at kabir's place

Kabir : no no no not againnnn ....i again lost you(eying poster of riddhima)
But dont worry baby  i will not loose hope i will try again try and  i will try untill i get you baby soon baby so soon...
He again laughs like ravan...

Back at house...

Shiv: now tell us what happen

V: nothing we reach there but kabir is nowhere to seen i think he ran away seeing us..

Rithik: but we have to do something..

Shiv: my riddhu is in danger that bastard kabir have a crush on my riddhu ....he wants her and we go beyond any limits to make her his..

Vansh: what the fuck that kabir has a crush on MY riddhima ... And you both are telling me about this now

Rithik: we didn't get any chance..

V: from how long

Shiv: he sees her in club enjoying with her friends he tries to kidnap her many times but failed miserably..
Therefore we gets bodyguards but this girl is so stubborn she refuse to take bodyguards with her and being frustated by our concerns she starts living in hostel with her friend .... We didn't stop her as we think if we will remain far away from her then may be she gets secure as then kabir thinks she doesn't live with us ..but he again find her ...

Vansh: okk so kabir wants riddhima ...but riddhima did not know about kabir..

Rithik: yes she does not know about kabir ...tell me vansh how can we secure her permanently me and shivanya can not live with her permanently...

Shivanya: what about telling riddhima everything and ..

Rithik cuts her in btween

Rithik: no way ur daughter is very fierce she will go to him and confront him and again fall in danger..

Vansh: you are right uncle..

Rithik: first of all don't call me uncle i feel to big with that name you can call me dada..like riddhu ...you are also like her to me my sonn...

V: okk dada..
He smiles ..
Now we have to think about riddhima's safety...

Rithik: yes

Shivanya : i have an idea ...vansh marry riddhima..
______________________________________

Done!☺️ Sorry for short update...but i want to end it in suspense😁😁 ...
Soo comments kr dena plzz
Ummaahhhh!!!😘😘😘

Thnku
-akshita