chapter 37❣️

Thnkuu sooo muchhh guyzzz for
40k reads 😘😘😘

Press conference was done and vansh announce riddhima as Mrs. Riddhima Vansh Rai Singhania in front of whole world ....

After that...

Vansh gets busy with his business partners with angre and ishani and riddhima are getting very much bored...

Ishani : riddhu this is like a business party so much boring yrr see i m going to room after 10 minutes if this is going to be like this only..

Riddhima: no way ...you can go and what about me ...what will i do here alone...acha let me guess how about drinking some..

Ishani cuts...

I: yes yes u r best lets drink some Champaign and tequila shots..

R: sounds nice..

Then they both move towards small bar present in party..

Bartender ask them what they wants..

As they were about to tell then suddenly vangre came..

V: just one normal appy fizz for both..

R: what no way i want to drink tequila
You give tequila

Vansh glared bartender and he gives two bottle of appy fizz...
Vansh smirked and it get noticed by riddhima...

R: you why you are here you go to ur business partners and celebrate with them na why u came here...let me drink at least

V: i m sorry sweetheart for not giving my attention to u in party..and you will not drink as you easily become drunk..

R: no way i m drinking ...

V: no

R: yes

Ishani: shut up you both we are also present here...

But they again started fighting..ishani holds angre's hand and move from there...

R: u know what i m going..

V: wait
But he was late..

As riddhima was going she bumped with kabir and she was about to fall but kabir saved her by holding her waist ...
He was mesmerised by her beauty ...
But one person MR. JEALOUS RAI SINGHANIA was fuming....

Riddhima immediately gets up from his hold and muttered softly THNKUU while smiling ...

Then she noticed vansh and see him fuming with anger ...she take it as an opportunity to tease him and she begin talking with kabir..

R: hello handsome thnx for saving me waise myself riddhima what is ur name ...

K: pretty name riddhima i m kunnal

R: nice name handsome ..
(Winked)

Bas it was enough for vansh...His sweetheart winked at some unknown person that too infront of him..
He marched there angrily ...

He holds riddhima from her waist and glare kabir..

V: hii mr. Myself vansh rai singhania sorry i didn't recongnise u...

K: hey ! I m kunnal ahana's fiance...

R: oh that lizard has fiance nice very nice ..

V: wait ahana never told me..

R: what vansh come again...
She glared vansh dangerously..

V: mm nothing nothing..

R: mr. Handsome can u give me ur number u seems to be nice guy ..if my husband will again get busy then i can call u and we will chit chat..(again winked)