chapter 47❣️

Vansh pov

At night riddhima ask me about my parents ...huh! I don't want to share it with her but what can i do so i scold her thinking that she might not ask further question but no she is pure definition of ziddima she hold blanket and pillow and move towards coach...no man how can i sleep without her hell no..

I also stand up from bed and pick her up ignoring her scream i put her on bed and not giving her option to escape i hovered over her ....

But my lady ziddima vansh rai singhania is adamant like me what can i do so i tell her half story ...haha you have to see her face  full of curiosity and cuteness... I chuckles and stroke her hair gently and made her sleep...she sleep not before cursing me ...i chuckles ...

Then at morning i have read somewhere that jogging in morning help in boosting immune system so i asked her earlier about this she said yes in heat of moment and now she is showing tantrums to wake up ....what to do with her i snatches her blanket and forcefully makes her wakeup she said something which make her more cute ...my cuteness ki dukan...

Then after jogging she confirmed me that its her first and last day  .. riddhu no baby its not ur last day you are coming with me everyday ... But she did not hear my reply and go inside the house ...

Then after breakfast we both move to office...there i give her 2 presentation and ask her to present at meeting ....she agreed and left for her cabin...everything is fine but when she comes for meeting her face looks very pale ...i asked what has happened to her... She assured me with her fainted smile that she is fine ...i decided to confront her about this after meeting ....
Then when her colleagues ask her to present she stands up and move towards pointer  i was going towards her to ask her to leave from here not before telling everyone about our sudden departure ....then out of sudden she suddenly fall unconscious in my arm

I panicked

V: Angre DOCTOR AT MY CABIN RIGHT NOW

I yelled

This careless girl in my arm huff how many times i asked her about well being ....u asked her only one time my subconscious mocked me ...well it was my fault only i only forced her to wake up early in morning and jog with me ....she fell unconscious due to tiredness and lack of sleep....all is my fault I can't able to take proper care of her ..  i m feeling very guilty...

Doctor arrived breaking my chain of thoughts ..

D: mr. Rai singhania let me check her .

V: yeah sure ..

Then doctor checked her and take her blood sample for checkup...

V: doctor what had happened why she falls unconscious....

I asked doctor looking at unconscious riddhima...

D: well mr. raisinghania there is 80% chances that she is pregnant...20 % percent will be prove by blood test so i take her blood ..

What my riddhima ..my sweetheart is pregnant ..oh my godd...riddhima u don't know what happiness u gave me today ...oh my goshh ...well i know my world is full of danger ...but i will protect my both pieces of heart ...whoever will mess with  my sweetheart and my child will face my wrath ..... Leave that matter my sweetheart is pregnant with my baby how happy will our family become on hearing this news...they have already started planning about our kid when she was not pregnant now she is pregnant oh my goshh... Now i will spoil her ...whatever she needs will come infront of her within seconds...i smiled thinking about our pregnancy phase...yes our pregnancy phase ....i m with her in all her phases of life so we are pregnant....

V: but doctor why she falls unconcious

D: Mr. Raisinghania falling unconscious is common in this time period ....might be she throw up and gets tired by work and stress so she falls unconscious now mr. Raisinghania u have to take her proper care u have to make her eat healthy food u have to take her to gynaecologist every month ....
Anyways Congratulation mr. Raisinghania u r going to be father and i can say u will be a very best father .... I will take my leave now

She smiles at me at the end of her speech ...
I replied with smile

V: sure

And then ask angre to leave doctor outside   ....

Then after rough 10 minutes my sweetheart gets conscious

She pouts looking her and there and then founds me  ...

I smile seeing her and she too reciprocated it with smile...

Then suddenly she frowned ...i m damn sure she frowned because of thinking that how she end up here....

Before she could say anything i immiediately said

V: YOU ARE PREGNANT SWEETHEART....
our baby is in ur tummy ....

I said with a very big ear to ear smile...

R: i what...vansh plzz don't joke if u r joking then its a very very best joke ...

V: riddhima i m not joking yrr believe me doctor came and tell me that u r pregnant

R: sachi

Her eyes become teary

V: muchi

I said while hugging her ....

V: plzz don't spoil this moment while crying ...

R: okk jaana

She wipes her tears and i smashed my lips to her...i did not make it passionate one as i know my sweetheart is carrying child MY CHILD

I give her pleasure while sucking her lower lip but this women has other plans she bite my lower lip and i open my mouth and she entered inside it....rolling her tongue on every corner of my mouth..when i feel that she is need of oxygen i break the kiss and joined our foreheads ....

V: u don't know how much happiness u have given me today ...i m very very happy ....

With this i pick her up and revolve her around .... My cabin filled with her laughter and gigglings...

R: vansh i love u soo muchhhhhhhhhh

V: i love u more sweetheart ....

Then i put her down and made her sit on my chair...

V: now riddhima as u r pregnant so u have to take proper diet ...no stress...no work  ....no junk food ....no jumping here and there ...ok

R: all are ok but

V: no buts

R: no vansh ...but i want to work .... I can't sit in home...

V: riddhima ....acha leave this matter here now you are coming with me home and thats final okk

R: okk captain

She bowed ...and i chuckle

Then we both go to our car and go to our home .....

______________________________________

Done ✅ so how was it....drop ur views in comment section ..... tommorrow you will not get late update as tomorrow is my holidayyyy yayyyy😍😍

Thnku
-akshita