chapter 1❣️

Okay okay okay!

As this is my first story so i am cringing at it now. So i am trying to edit it.

In mumbai ( small yet lovely appartment)

Its 8:30 am in morning. A cute little girl (in mid twenties)is sleeping lazily on her soft bed completing her beuty sleep . But a high pitched voice of another girl disturbs her beauty sleep with a cold jug of water.

Girl2 : hey lazy goose!!! wake up fast or else you will be late for your interview.

Girl 1 : kya hai yrr sone de na plzzz.
Only five minutes more plzzzz sejuuuu!!!

(What man!!!  Let me sleep. Okay only five minutes more. Plzzz sejal.)

Sejal : not even a single minute riddhu you know na today is your job interview and i had searched last night about your boss that he is very very punctual.

Riddhima : plzzz  ( covering her face with pillow ) i promise only five minutes

Sejal : no ( with this she forcefully make riddhu stand )

Riddhima : kya hai yrr sare ke sare meri neend ke dushman  uth gai ab happy

(What man! All of the people here in this world are the enemies of my sleep. Huh! Now i am not asleep happy?)

She huffed

Sejal : yeah !! Very very happy.

Then riddhima see time in clock and ran hurriedly towards the washroom and quickly take shower. After eating her breakfast with her bestie sejal she quickly go for her job interview

Here riddhu is searching for her cab suddenly she see a small 5 year old girl crossing road and on other way BMW is coming towards the girl.
She quickly ran towards that girl and save her from the car but got injured in her hands and leg.

On the other hand

A man is beaten brutually by a young muscular man. Blood was oozing from all over his body .

Man : please please i beg you pease stop ahhhhhhh plzzz !

Man 2 : you have to think before giving boss betrayal
With this he pick up iron rod and start beeting him mercilessly.

Then a man with blue tuxedo with well gelled hair enters

Man : angre stop now I'll handle him

Angre : ok boss

Man : so from where to start Mr. Kapoor .

Man 1 : who...who ..m....r..ka...pooo....rrr( stammering )

Man ( boss ): I think you don't know them ( he show a video to him in which his children are playing and a man dressed in black coat is about to shoot them).

Man1 : no VR you will not do that okk you will not do any such thing i betrayed you they are not involve in this ( pointing towards his phone)

Vr : i can and i will if you not tell me the whole truth

Mr. Kapoor : okk okk i will tell you all truth but you will not do anything to them
I betray you i am a spy send by inspector kabir but i am not able to find some solid proof against you so i back off from kabir but he threatened me that he will kill my children so i  am here for spying.

*Thud*

Within seconds his body was lying there with a pool of blood

Vansh : angre clear this!

Angre : okk boss

Vansh : vansh rai singhaniya ki zindagi me dhoke ki sajah sirf maut hai...
Angre send daily his salary to his home i don't want his children to suffer because of his deeds

(The only punishment of betrayal in Vansh Raisinghania's world is death)

Angre : okk boss

He them march towards his BMW and starts driving.

Vansh's pov

Hii I am vansh rai singhania . I am no. one business man in asia . I come in top 5 business man.I hate betrayals. The only punishment of betrayal is death in my world. I found one man spying on me. Huh what does he think of myself am i a fool to let him go so easily. I killed him. But i instructed angre my right hand to send his salary in his home as i don't want his children to suffer i then come to my BMW and drive for my office.

Then i gets a phone call of angre. He tells me that today is the interview of some new interns in my company. I want to take their interview as i don't want any risk as it is my late father company so i want everything to be best although i trust angre but i want to take their interview.

This thought was running in my mind suddenly i saw the a small girl is crossing the road i am just about to hit her with strong force i applied break but the girl was already saved by someone
I stop my car and went down only to find....