Bonus chapter

Ten years later

Vansh's pov

So now our ridhwik is 10 year old and we have our very cute liitle five year old spoilt daughter....

I chuckles with the thought of her cute little not so innocent face... Ridhwik is a little devil but don't think my vanu is angel... She is the sister of that devil huh! The scene which i witness earlier make me chuckles even more.... There face was worth watching when i caught them....

Ridhwik is like riddhima and our daughter vanya is like me....

Now riddhima is coming towards me and i pulled her to my lap

Flashback

i was working in my office with some files...
And just then i heard the murmuring voice outside the door of my office... I m in my home's office ....

Vanya: blo vaanuu wanttss tooo baatchh movieeee

Little vanya says in gibberish language ..

Ridhwik: come sissy .... We will watch my favourite movie in disney hall...

His voice is full of excitement

I just wanna see which movie will ridhwik make her watch...

I m not a patience king so i stop my work and follow them to disney hall ....

Oh shitt!!!!! my virgin eyes .....

What the hell is my children watching ...

I then heard there voices ....

R:vanu u can close ur eyes if dad cone to know na then he will feed me that yuck milk and make me study hard .....

Acha beta now see what will i do with u...

I was about to go inside but i heard vanya's voice...

V:bloo (bro) can't you drink that milk for ur baby sis .... Plzz let me batch(watch) this scene
(she said with gibberish language)

Ohk! Ladies and gentleman my both children are now spoilt ....

I marched inside the hall and stand in back of them holds my hands in my chest

V:ahm!ahm!

They both freezes .... They turn there back and looked like a very very scared cat....

I mentally chuckles....

V:can i also join ur company children

I sarcastically asked and they gulped..

Ridhwik immiediately go and shut the television....

V: ridhwik why did you shut it .... I m dying to join ur both company while watching ridhwik's favourite movie... Right ridhwik

R:no no dada that was not my favourite... Itss just vanu wants to watch the movie ....

Vanya:dada noooo blo is lyying itss his fablate movie...

R:no dada no vanu wants to watch it

Van:dadu no

I know there this trick when they both caught at something they blame each other for that mistake and the person who is scolding them gets irritate and leave them.... But cutipies i m ur father...this trick will not work on me...

I looked at them with bored expression...

Vansh: this trick will work on ur mum not me .....

They both stopped and looked at me by there best puppy dog eyes....