chapter 4❣️

Riddhima's first day in office goes quite well as angre(in her opinion vansh) was impressed with her same goes with our real vansh.

At last with a very hectic day in office our riddhu was standing outside office and waiting for her cab. Vansh saw her and ask for giving lift to her but she properly without any hesitation denies.

Then vansh saw some man seeing her with lustful gazes and passing dirty comments on her. This made his blood boils he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth and again ask her for droping her safely in her home

Riddhima : see i am giving you phone no. Of doctor he will check your ears and then you will start hearing properly.

Now his so called ego gets hurt he control himself and some devilsh idea came into his mind. He quickly drive his car not before glaring her. He drives till that place where she can't see him but he can see her clearly.

Then those roadside goons start coming towards her but little did they know about  riddhu

Otherside vr is watching this from far distance

Scene shift to riddhima

Goon 1 : ooho madam kaha jaari ho itni sundar banke

(Oi mam where are u going while looking this beautiful)

Riddhu : its none of your concern

Goon 2 : oho angrezi medium angrezi kahi aur jhadna kaho to hum chod de ghar.

(Oh english medium show your english somewhere else. How about we drop u to your home huh!)

With this he was about to touch her hand then

*Kick !! *

Riddhima kicked the man where sun doesn't shine.

Other side one person who was witnessing all scene become shock of riddhu's sudden action but smirking also thinking of goons condition

Here our riddhu is fighting fiercely with them giving them punches on his face but suddenly one goon was ready to attack her from back then person who was witnessing everything suddenly go there and stop his hands from attacking her and beat him black and blue when all goons were lying lifelesly on road then he turn to see his lady love.

Riddhima : mr. Crazy how you came here. Didn't u left earlier huh!?

Vansh : so you were gawking at me when i was going home am i right or am i right

Riddhima : I have many work rather than gawking at you mr. Crazy

Vansh : so lets go

Then he see her hands and legs from which blood is oozing out due to morning and this fisco. Then he look at her in stern way.

Riddhima : why are you looking at me in this way and by the way for your kind information i am not coming with you.

Vansh : you have no option sweetheart.

With this he dangerously comes close to her and slightly bend to reach her ears and said huskily

"If you will not come with me then i will kiss you. "

Riddhima was standing there in shock with what he spoke.

Seeing this opportunity he quickly hold her hand and grabbed her to car

She is moving with him as she was in shock . Then he also sit in driver seat and starts driving .
Then  riddhu come into her senses and process everything in mind.

Riddhima : hey you crazy why you grabbed me in your car. And how dare you said such thing to me.

Then he saw her. She was flaring her nose in anger and frowning .

Vansh : you look cute when you get angry sweetheart.

Then he winked at her.

Riddhima : you!! I will kick you out from the moving car if you will not stop and let me go.

Vansh : sweetheart

Riddhima :- oh so you wanna drop me to home.

To which vansh nodded in positive.

Riddhima : did you know my address?

Vansh : who said you that we are going home.

Riddhima : what it means you are kidnapping me. See i am telling you it will not be able to prove good to you as you have seen my talent . I will not take time to bring you in same condition like those road side goons

Vansh : don't run your extra ordinary mind more. I am taking you for dressing of these wounds.

Riddhima : no need i will do it myself at home and i will book cab you stop the car and leave me for god sake.

Vansh : this girl!! You know what your name must be ziddima instead of riddhima you are very stubborn. But no worry i am more stubborn than you.

(Ziddi means stubborn in hindi)

Then they arrived at clinic.

Riddhima frowned seeing clinic and vansh chuckles. He ,without issuing any warning,pick her up in bridal style to clinic. As he very well know that if he asks her the she is gonna deny it.

A/n: thnkuu so much guys for the response your single vote and comment means a lot to me.

Byy
Take care