chapter 29❣️

Next morning..

Vansh (on call with adhiyunt)

Adhi: this is very bad idiot...my and siya marriage will takes place earlier..

V: no way my and riddhima will take place earlier

Dadi came early morning ....only vansh has noticed her as he is only in home who is early riser..

Dadi was very happy on hearing about vansh and riddhima marriage ...
She is hearing her son in law fighting in phone with his friend..
She gets pissed as they are fighting for last 30 minutes..
She go to vansh and snatch his phone from him.. and started talking with adhi...

D: if u both will again fight na i swear i will then make sure riddhima marry adhiyunt and vansh marry siya...

V and A : no way dadi riddhima/siya is my sister how can i marry her..

D: everything is possible if u will again fight about this matter..

V and A : okk fine (both huffs)..

Dadi: listen adhi u come here before 10 pandit ji is coming and he will decide whose marriage will be done first...

Vansh and adhi smirks..
Unfortunately dadi noticed it..

D: dare you try to bribe pandit ji  then i will make u both wait for 5 years..

V and A : (scared) no no no no never never...

Dadi smirked..

Time skips ........

Riddhima is still sleeping in her room ...its 8:30 in morning...

Vansh was becoming restless not seeing riddhima so he decide to go to her room.. he goes...
He open the door a d started admiring the sight...

V: here i m becoming restless and she is sleeping without any tension ...how cute she looks while sleeping ....and see in how weird position she is sleeping... One leg bend towards face and other was above blanket and cuddling with pillow as if her life is depend on that huh! Stupid pillow that is my right...

He move closer to her and snatches that pillow and throw it on coach.... Then rest in bed beside her and started noticing her features..

Her sleep gets disturbed as her favourite pillow was pulled off by her...she opens her eyes lazily and saw him resting beside her and staring her...she turns her face thinking it as her dream... But vansh being vansh put his hand on her waist...

R: wtf it is not dream ....

she jerk his hand from her waist and turns..

V: good morning mrs. Vansh rai singhania..

R: dare if u say it again i will kill u by my own hands..

V: but why(innocently).. you r going to become mrs.vansh rai singhania in few days then whats wrong....

R: but our marriage has not taken place yet so be in ur limits .... Don't cross it...

With this she gets up from the bed and stretch her arms and yawns...

V: VR limit cross nhi set krta hai ...

R: (mimics): huh! Vr limit cross nhi set krta hai .....aadat dallo limits me rehne ki agr mere sath rehna hai to...
Anyways what is the time ...

she sees the time

R: what the hell tumne mjhe itni jldi kyu uthaya...

V: i think u r forgetting that you are my employee..