IX WILHELM

Simon let go of the hug after a few minutes: 'We should probably say goodbye now.'

Wilhelm his eyes where red and puffy, he wanted to feel Simon's touch forever.
He couldn't get any words out of his mouth so he just nodded.

Simon was about to let him out when Wille finally found his voice back: 'Simon, I'm going to talk to my mother. I can't lie anymore. I want to come back here and eventually come out.'

Simon was happy to hear him saying this: 'You'll be okay. I hope you can come back.'

'Simon, thank you for talking to me. I'll hopefully see you soon!'. He climbed out of the window, past the curtains and sneaked away as fast as possible.

Wilhelm was so glad Simon listened and that they where able to have a normal conversation. He fell in love again every time he saw him.

Too bad August was running and Wilhelm ran straight into him.

'Shit, excuse me', Wille said. Then he realized who he was talking to: 'actually I'm not sorry. You deserve to be punched right in the face and I hate that I can't do that.', Wilhelm said confidently.

August didn't even look at him, he didn't seem sorry. The dickhead just walked away and whispered: 'the Queen will hear
About this. I saw everything!'

Wilhelm turned as quick as he could 'you didn't, you where running!'

'I started when I saw you hugging that dirty little socialist.', August half screamed.

Wilhelm could feel himself getting angrier and angrier: 'DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK ABOUT SIMON LIKE THAT.'

August didn't look impressed: 'Wilhelm you need to realize that he isn't good for you. I can't have a gay second cousin, they will start thinking I am gay too.'

August really was dumber than he looked.

The tears started to form in Wilhelm's eyes, he knew Augustus didn't like Simon, but he was against his sexuality? August was the first to come and say he would take care of it when someone gave Wilhelm a hard time, and now he pulled this one?

'August, why don't you just go fuck yourself! I am happy with who I am, you still have to work on that I guess.' Wilhelm then ran to the car as fast as he could.

The whole car ride from Hillerska to the palace Wilhelm found himself having a bad anxiety attack. All he wanted was a hug, but he had no one to hug.

The car arrived and Wille managed to calm down a little bit. He got out of the car, thanked Malin and walked to his room.

What he saw in front of his door was something he didn't expect at all.

'Euhm wow you're home already, how was Belgium?', Wilhelm started panicking inside, this wasn't planned.

'Where have you been?', the queen asked not sounding very happy. 'Just went for a walk, nothing special.'

'Don't lie to my face, you where at Hillerska. August send me a video of you and Simon.' The bastard, Wilhelm thought. 'Also a video of you talking to him, you really can't control your anger huh?' The queen looked furious.

But for Wilhelm it was over, it was done. He would rather die than continue to live like this.

'Mom, Dad. I want to go back to Hillerska, this is my life!' Wilhelm started quietly. 'Wilhelm no w-' 'I am going I don't care what you say, it's so depressing here. I need to be with my friends'.

'Wilhelm whatever you do, no Simon.' 'Mom, you already lost a son and you are so close to losing another one...' Wilhelm started crying again, today had been very eventful.

'Wilhelm! Erik would never have done this!', the queen looked a bit shocked.
'Mom Why can't you support me? The only reason I can't go back, is Simon. It's unfair, why can't you just love me without me constantly having to pay a price for that?', Wilhelm needed to win this argument. For himself, for Simon too.

'You are just confused, you will regret everything you did now when you are the king, you have kids and you're married!'

'With Simon', Wilhelm added.

'Wilhelm I don't care about your needs actually, you need to marry a woman you're the crown prince for god's sake!', His mom started to get really mad by now.

'It's not some kind of fase, I love him and if you can't support me then your son you always 'loved so much' will leave this palace, and the family. Right here, right now.' Yes, he thought by himself. He finally did it.

'Then leave', the Queen whispered with tears in her eyes.

Wilhelm's dad started speaking up for the first time in this entire conversation. 'Kristina you can't do this, he is our son. Let him be with Simon, it will be over soon anyway.'

Wilhelm felt disappointed in his parents. 'Mom, dad or should I say 'king and queen', I'm not listening to this bullshit for a second longer!' He stormed in to his room and packed a bag with basic stuff.

His dad tried to follow him and tell him they could talk, but Wilhelm already made up his mind.

Wilhelm ran outside so no one could catch him. The guards and Maling worked for the queen, so Wilhelm couldn't trust them any longer.

He decided to just get on a bus that went in the direction of Hillerska. When Wilhelm finally sat down he wanted to call Simon, but maybe texting was better on the bus? He didn't care and called him anyway, there where only a few people on the bus and this was to important.

I wanted to quickly say thank you for 1000 reads! Wow, that's so cool, ok love you guys <3