||| SIMON

Simon started carefully packing his gift for Wille, unfortunately he wasn't very good at that. After a few tries and a lot of paper he gave up. Simon decided to put it in a cute, Christmas themed paper bag. Good enough.
The only thing he had to do now is figure out how the gift would reach the Prince. Why didn't he think of that earlier?

He could bring it to the palace, or was that disrespectful? He could also just give it to him when school started, but it was a Christmas gift. That would ruin the whole purpose. Sending it by post looked like the better option, but the royal family gets a lot of Christmas cards and things. How would Wilhelm even get his gift? After a few minutes or hours (he honestly forgot about time when he was thinking about anything that had to do with Wille) of thinking, Simon thought he should try to hand it over to the palace guards first. They probably also knew about the video and the boy, they might understand. With a little luck, the queen wouldn't even have to know.

Simon was gonna bring it to him today. He was so fucking nervous. Christmas Eve was tomorrow but he knew that the royal family would be too busy with the ball and all of that, so today was probably his best shot. Simon told his mom he was gonna game at Ayub's and he left the house as early as possible, there wouldn't be too many people at this time. He also wore some basic, dark clothes and a hoodie so he didn't get to many dirty looks, it was still a thing apparently. Simon got on the bus with the gift bag in his shaking hands.

The bus stopped right in front of the palace, it really was a touristy spot. Luckily he came early so there weren't a lot of people yet. God, how was he going to do this? He decided to just talk to one of the guards, the one who looked the friendliest.

'Excuse me sir, is it allowed for you to give the family something I got for them?', Simon asked a little nervous.
'I'm sorry but I don't think I can help you', the guard answered.
Simon took of the cape of his hoodie and the guard recognized him, his cold gaze now turned into something you could describe as confusion, pity maybe.
'I hope it is a nice gift?', the guard asked, maybe he could make one exception. 'It's just a book you can check it', Simon felt a little more hopeful.

'Don't tell anyone but it wil get to the prince', the guard whispered.
Simon felt relief, it worked: 'Thank you so much, but could you please not mention it's from me?'. 'Uhm, yeah that's okay please leave now so this doesn't get to obvious'. Simon nodded gratefully and patiently waited for the next bus. He felt positive about this, his mission was accomplished.