|| SIMON

Simon's Christmas break went by slow, very slow, too fucking slow. Every minute and every second of his day existed of daydreaming about that young prince.

The energy it took him to talk to someone was too much, so Simon just stayed in bed all day. Daydreaming.

His friends would come over and ask him to hang out or game or just exist together. But, no.
'No' had been the only word in his vocabulary since the start of break.

Did you shower? No.
Are you hungry ? No.
Do you want to go for a walk? No.
Do you want some water? No.

Are you okay?

Then he just nodded, yeah of course he was okay. Come on, he just got betrayed by his favorite person to exist in front of the entire country and to make things even better they basically broke up?
Oh no, no big deal! He'll get over it soon!

This went on for almost an entire week, until Ayub and Rosh couldn't stand seeing their dear friend like that anymore.

They literally had to drag him out of bed, let him take a shower, make him some food and get him to dress up.

And then they forced Simon to join them to go the mall. 'We promise it'll be fun, please?'

'Fine'

After a few minutes of small talk, long silences and a grumpy Simon they all got more comfortable and the group stared talking like nothing had happened.

They talked, laughed and drank hot chocolate in a small cafe. 'I'm so excited for Christmas Eve, I can't wait to taste your mom's amazing cooking again', Ayub mentioned. 'And for the presents, obviously', Rosh added.

'Talking about presents, I still need to get some, should we go to that store?' Simon pointed his finger at a cute bookstore.

'Yeah, as long as your not getting me a book because I hate reading', Ayub reminded him. 'I've known you for longer than yesterday', Simon smiled amusedly.

They then went to the bookstore and Simon started wandering around for a bit. After exploring the store, he found an amazing cooking book for his mom. Getting her this was a win-win situation really, it's all about tactics.

Tactics,
So when he spotted a copy of 'I wish you all the best', Simon immediately started thinking about Wille. He would get it for him, to get across a message.

Simon didn't want to give the wrong signals by giving him a present, but he still loved him, even if it was just in a platonic way. He really only did wish for Wilhelm to be happy.

Friends give each other presents, it's not weird, it's nice.

When Simon got back home he went to lay his presents under the tiny tree they set up a few days ago. Simon absolutely loved Christmas trees, and all the cute decorations hidden in it. It brought Christmas in to their house, it made him feel warm.

There were already a few presents under the tree. He caught an envelope with his name on and one for Sarah too. Money? Or maybe a card, film tickets! We shall see in a few days, he thought, filled with excitement for the beautiful day.