IIX WILHELM

F: Hey Wilhelm, how are you doing? School is starting to get reaaaally boring, especially now your gone :(
Also I told Simon the reason you're not at school, he seemed very upset. Maybe text him? Anddd.... Madison kissed Nils, but Stella also kissed Nils. THE SAME EVENING. We went to beat his ass after.  I miss you! Xx Felice

Wilhelm read this message while walking to his room after another, boring  school day at the palace. He was so fed up with it. His parents made the prince block Simon and controlled every social media he had right now. All he could do was study and text Felixe, he didn't have much other friends. Especially after the video a lot of Wilhelm's ''friends'' stopped talking to him, it made Wilhelm sad to see that people didn't want to be his friend because of the video, or the boy.

W: Hey Felice! I miss you too :( In the palace it's even more boring I guess. I have nothing to do besides studying and sometimes texting you. I also started reading! 'I wish you all the best' is so beautiful, you should read it! Also about Simon, how did he react exactly, he is okay right? Just making sure.

Wilhelm was surprised that Simon didn't just hide his emotions from Felice, maybe he cared about him more than Wilhelm thought?

F: Simon  looked very nervous, and after I told him he looked disappointed and sad. When he asked if he wanted to talk about it he just shook his head and walked away. I think his eyes where a bit wet. You don't have to answer but what exactly happened after that Christmas thing?

Wilhelm felt a bit guilty, but he didn't have to. Simon didn't answer him, he wanted to tell Felice, but not in a message. The prince called her.

'Hey Felice, I am glad you picked up!', Wilhelm said enthusiastically. 'Oh Wilhelm I'm glad you called me, I want to listen if you're ready to tell me!' Felice tried to be as supportive as possible.

Wilhelm told the entire story and Felice listened very carefully. After the rant about Simon Felice realised there was something she she didn't tell Wilhelm yet.

'Wilhelm? Simon is a boarder now, he moved in when Sara did. They both got scholarships.'

'Oh nice', Wilhelm tried to say as calm as possible, he wasn't very calm after telling Felice everything. It was so weird, like he felt every emotion again and again. 'Actually, I think Simon got your room, I've seen him walking in to it several times. Maybe he just came looking for you? I don't know'. Felice also didn't sound very calm anymore, this must've hurt Wilhelm. 'Wow, okay that'd be cool, right? Wille smiled uncomfortable.

Felice knew how he felt: 'Wilhelm you're not over him, you love him I can feel it. I'm sure deep down he loves you too and misses you just as much as you miss him. He is just really hurt.'

Wilhelm started sobbing now: 'I fucked it up so bad, what can I even do?'
Felice tried to calm him down: 'please talk to him, or try to. Maybe just over the phone? Everything will be okay Wille!'

Wilhelm knew what to do, Simon had to listen that way: 'You know what? I'm coming to Hillerska, right now'. Wilhelm said confidently.

'Right now?, and your parents?
'They're on a visit in Belgium I guess, Maling is supposed to keep an eye on me, she knows the entire situation, she'll be fine with it!'
'Okay then! Please don't do something stupid. I'll wait for you if you want?',

Felice sounded happy with the plan. 'That would be amazing, see you in an hour!', Wilhelm was so so nervous but this felt like a good chance, a good last chance.