V SIMON

Christmas Eve had finally arrived and everyone was at Simon's house celebrating.
After they ate his mom's delicious food it was time for presents!

'Yes, I've been waiting for this the entire night', Rosh said all exited. 'Let's start with yours then!', Sarah replied. Rosh got a karaoke machine, that they would be using for the rest of the evening. Everyone else got their presents too, but there where still two envelopes left.

'Sarah, Simon these are for you', their mom handed them the envelopes with their names on it. The siblings started opening them, feeling excited for whatever was inside of it.

'A SCHOLARSHIP?' Sarah immediately went to go hug her mom tightly. Simon got a scholarship too, but he wasn't as excited as his sister. He didn't really know how to feel about it: 'how did we get these?'

'The school called to say that someone had talked to the principal about a scholarship for Sarah and they then decided to give you one too since you're an amazing student!'

'Sarah, who is that someone?' Of course she didn't reply, being too excited to even hear his question.

Simon started thinking it could be Felice, or Wilhelm? Maybe his mom just didn't want to tell them. He decided not to give it too much thought and to just enjoy his evening.

They decided to play monopoly together, Ayub was bored so he checked his phone, when his expression suddenly changed Simon asked him what was going on, feeling worried.

'Did you know about this, Simon?
'What?'

Ayub started reading: 'Crown prince Wilhelm and his date Mariah Cantrell will be attending the Royal Christmas ball together. The couple started dating a few months ago. We wish this happy couple a wonderful Christmas, and goo...'

Simon started getting flashbacks to when Ayub told him the prince had denied all rumours. The only big difference was that now they weren't together, Wille was with some fucking 'Mariah'. They probably only just started dating though, but everything to deny the rumours. Simon couldn't help but feel like Wilhelm had made his choice, but he could at least have told him, Simon felt a little betrayed.

He was brought back to reality when his phone suddenly started buzzing.
It was Wilhelm, he knew his number exactly. Simon wasn't really in the mood to listen to what the crown Prince had to say, it could ruin his entire evening, but he picked up anyway. Maybe it was just to inform him on the situation that he had just read about. About him actually dating Mariah.

'Simon, Simon is this you?'