IIX SIMON

The first days back at school where okay, not too bad, but definitely not great either. Simon still got some uncomfortable stares but he learned to just ignore it.

Besides that, Wilhelm's seat had been empty ever since the classes started.

So When Simon walked to his first class being nervous to see Wilhelm, only to walk in to a classroom with his empty seat he couldn't hide his worries.

The teachers said they didn't know about Wilhelm's situation, and that certainly didn't help the nerves.

But Simon couldn't be the one to text him now, he let Wilhelm down and still felt kinda guilty for it. He knew that he had reasons enough to react like he did but maybe he just overreacted?

Simon found himself more disappointed with Sara, she lied straight in to his face for weeks and as if that wasn't enough she also dated the culprit.

But Wilhelm, he was lied to in the first place about it. His own mother didn't even tell him, The prince was probably too upset to even think about letting Simon know. Was this really a reason to let him down?

After a few days Simon got too curious, and he waited for Felice after math.
'hej Felice!', Simon was happy he could talk to one of Wille's best friends.

Felice came up to him: 'hi Simon! Nice to see you!'.
'Oh you too, can we please talk about something?', his facial expression turned very serious in a matter of seconds. 'Yeah sure!', Felice could already guess where this conversation was going. 'It's about Wilhelm, I'm worried about him. not that that's really my business but do you know something?', Simon asked hopefully. 'Euhm yeah, you probably are not gonna be happy to hear this so please sit down for a minute', Felice was a bit afraid to tell him.

Simon started thinking of everything that could've happened. He became nervous, it wasn't anything bad right? 'Ok, so Wilhelm's mother, the queen, decided that it would be better if he didn't come back to Hillerska, never. He will be homeschooled this year and then go to another school. I'm not sure if I was allowed to tell you though but you have to know!' Felice was happy she was finally able to tell someone else.

Simon looked a lot less Happy, by hearing 'the queen' he already knew this wasn't going to be great, but this. Wilhelm would NEVER return, it was the end? It was over? Just done? Never see him again? Simon started to freak out. 'Simon, hello Simon ?' Felice tried to tell him something: 'Are you alright? I know that you guys aren't together anymore but I see you're very upset., do you want to talk about it?'. Simon just shook his head and walked away.

He hated the Queen, the monarchy, Augustus,... If that stupid ass cousin didn't film anything they would probably be in bed right now. Simon tried to fight his tears as he walked trough the hallways of Hillerska.

Thinking about Wilhelm made him feel some way, very special. Simon always denied it and said he would get over it but it was too strong. He Needed to call him, tell him how he felt and how stupid he had been. He dialed his number as fast as he could and waited unpatient for the prince to pick up his phone. It didn't even ring once Fuck, he was blocked. Had Wilhelm moved on already? Was Simon the stupid one who thought they could still be together?

It was stupid, their problems were too big, way to big for two teenagers to fix.
Simon should forget about him. He had no choice but to move on, he maybe never got to see him again. It was all in the past. He thought while rubbing Wille's silver necklace. Simon kept it just to have some memory of him. He wore it everyday under his clothes, close to his heart.

I'm so sorry for all the sadness in these chapters it's just so fun to write lol, but I promise some nice things wil happen in the next chapters! Also thank you all for reading, I never expected people to actually read this! Love y'all! <3