Stage 5: Science Fair Projects Need More Flair

(Opening Theme: Food Wars The Third Plate OP 1-BRAVER Performed by ZAQ)

A few hours have passed since Adofo and his team went in to fight Flame and Aero. While this was happening the judges were busy looking over Catra's project.

"I see your pet companion...is rather..interesting.." Cinch as she was fixing her classes while pushing Catra's project back as it was trying to hug her leg.

"My only concern is that...is it potty trained?" Gintoki asked

"MR. SAKATA!" Cinch exclaimed

"No, no I'm curious too." Yami agreed. "I'd rather have it not piss all over my gym or its push ups for the three of you too."

"Hehe rest assured Coach Sukihero." Entraptra told him "Eddie is a well behaved boy!"

"Wouldn't hurt a fly!" Bow added.

"I see..Well why is it doing that?" Cinch asked

Just as everyone looked, Eddie was doing what appeared to be breakdancing; At the same time it started leaking oil.

"EDDIE!!!" Entraptra exclaimed "BAD! BAD EDDIE!!"

Catra was shocked to see what happened before turning Varian with an evil glare "That Little Turd!"

"Well, guess this mess is the janitor's problem now...I give this one a 9." Yami said with a shrug.

"OH NOW YOU WANT TO TRY?!" Wan shouted from a distance.

"The Robot concept is interesting, I mean he must have had a hangover after partying all night before coming here..i give him a 10 for effort."

"WHAT KIND OF OUTLANDISH BACKSTORY IS THAT?!" Adora exclaimed.

"I give it a 7.....point 2" Cinch said as her heels where drenched in oil. "Come on, on to Mr. Varian's"

The judges left Catra's group while Entraptra and Scoripa were trying to fix Eddie Catra clawed her table in anger as she said to herself. "This ain't over..Freckles..."

"Just get ready to lose this bet." Varian said teasingly.

"Alright, Varian." Yami said "Show us what you got...or don't .I don't care."

Varian gave a smile as he said "Allow me to present to you a machine that can turn this pound of sand into crystals in mere seconds!" He showcased the machine with Cassandra and Rapunzel standing next to it. "MY LOVELY ASSISTANTS! If you may.."

Rapunzel laughed nervously as she said "Of course.."

"I hate it when he tries to show off.." Cassandra added

With that said, The two girls began their work as they put the sand in the machine and with a flip of a switch the machine began to convert the sand into a diamond amazing group of Judges.

"Wow...it's beautiful.." Cinch said in amazement. "May I touch it?"

"Why yes of course!" Varian said with a smile.

The moment Cinch took the crystal in her hands, it began to crumble into pieces.

Varian, Rapunzel and Cassandra's jaws dropped slightly at this.

"HOW?!" Varian shouted.

"Okay that was weird." Yami said with a sigh. "I give it a 6."

"Welp it said that witches make diamonds shatter." Gintoki said "perhaps maybe..."

Cinch gave a growl before she said "5.2......"

The judges made their way to Senku's while the group tries to figure out what just happened.