Stage 12: Final Countdown

-Helios Household Twelve Hours Ago-

"So Dark, this is the so-called Machine that's gonna be our ace in the hole in the final round?"

"Damn right!" Dark said proudly

Beside Dark, Neo, and Light was a machine 3 times higher than the siblings as they watched in awe.

"I.still can't believe Storm's old gear worked despite the condition in the last match." Esper said.

"Yeah, I'm even surprised it worked at all. Considering it's Storm." Glacier added.

"HEY I'M NOT AN IDIOT YOU KNOW!" Storm shouted, causing his wound to reopen, making him gag and cough.

"Oh look, the moron reopened his wound again." Dochi said nonchalantly.

"Can we replace him with a different family member?" Glacier asked.

"No, reseal his wound." Light told her.

Glacier rolled her eyes before she used her magic to stop the pain in which Storm groaned

"OH GOD! WHY?!"

"Hey be lucky, you can't go to school until the last event which is the ceremony!" Neo told him.

"I did tell you chasing skirts will kill you one day." Light added.

"Or maybe he died and came back to life and this is his second chance." Dark said.

"WHY ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!" Storm shouted

"Moving on, this machine will not only help us win..it'll make the people bow before our might."

"Still did we need their help?!" Neo asked. "Once was enough and now twice?"

"They're basically the rulers of the Underworld." Dark told his little brother as he ruffled his head, "If we wanted to sneak in quietly they're our best bet."

"Still why do they expect to find these Gyres?" Neo said, "We already gave them those two, weren't they enough?"

"You know why they're called Gyres, Neo?" Light asked. "Simple... people who wield unnatural dimensional power equal to that of the Legendary Dimension Gods. Only those that are born with power are the key, at least according to them."

"So we needed 6 people..." Flame said. "You think these CDC members could be one of these Gyres too?"

"You see this machine here?" Dark told them. "It not only brings us DImension Energy to us but also exposes the gyres to us. Once we get our hands on them. We might be strong enough to rule all the dimensions! That way, people will begin to respect us!"

"That's not a bad idea." Aqous said with a smile.

Light gave a sigh as he said "If this will make us stronger.." He soon gave an evil smile. "Then I supposed this is one plan I would like to execute."

"Yeah we're gonna start this experiment by getting the CDC's Core leaders.." Neo added. "Adofo Chukwuemeka and Sunset Shimmer!"

***

(Opening Theme: Food Wars The Third Plate OP 1-BRAVER Performed by ZAQ)

-Present Day-

Sunset let go of Flame's hands as she panted while she wobbled at little. She felt her legs about to drop only to be caught by Tanjiro.

    "Sunset! Are you okay?!" Tanjiro asked.