Stage 14: Helios Children vs. the Crew

(Opening Theme: Food Wars The Third Plate OP 1-BRAVER Performed by ZAQ)

At the school, 4 girls walked in the crowd trying to look for a certain group. They looked through the crowd on the school ground

"Okay. Where are those guys."

"When they texted us to meet us here..is this what they meant?"

"Maybe that's them right over there?"

"No Callie. That's a bunch of guys in school uniforms. Maybe-"

The girl was interrupted when she bumped into Adofo.

"Oh! Are you okay?" Adofo asked before he did a double take as he realized who he had bumped into, "Oh! It's you! Uhhh Mario?"

"IT'S MARINE!" She shouted angrily.

"Well we found them.."

"Glad you came, Callie, Pearl and Marina." Sunset added as she chimed in.

"Well it's not like we had a choice.." Pearl said with a huff. "I do owe that blondie.."

"Pearl! Be nice!" Marina told her.

"So to recap. After The Helios clan exposed their plan and you guys used your invention to stop them. We come in and arrest them?" Callie asked.

"Yep!" Pinkie added as she suddenly appeared out of nowhere surprising the girls.

"SERIOUSLY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Pearl shouted.

"Yes!" Pinkie said with a smile.

"Well that part we know...but why else did you call us here?" Marina asked.

Adofo suddenly had what appeared to be a wicked smile as he said "This project of ours...It'll need more than six people.."

"Eh?" Marina, Callie, Pearl and Marine said in unison.

"HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Hizashi announced "WE'RE BACK AND JUST IN TIME. WE HAVE OURSELVES THE NEXT PRESENTER! YOU KNOW HIM, YOU LOVE THEM! YES HERE COMES ADOFO CHUKWEKEMA AND THE CROSS DIMENSION CREW!!"

The audience cheers as Adofo and his team come on stage with Adofo in what appeared to be Steve Jobs attire, Sunset in the attire of Marie Curie while everyone else dressed up as..

"Adofo...is there any reason why you had us dressed as Oompa Loompas?!" Soul shouted.

"Well for people their size. They do a hella job inventing stuff." Adofo told him. "I mean how else did Willy Wonka had his Chocolate Factory? I mean it ain't rocket science, Soul"

"THAT'S AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT CONCEPT!" Pearl shouted. "THAT AINT PART OF SCIENCE AT ALL!"

"And I get she's famous for her works and even got a middle school named after her...But why Marie Curie?" Sunset asked.

"The first person on my mind!" Adofo said with a smile.

The Cross Dimension Crew as well as Zen's friend group looked at them oddly. Though it wasn't long before most of them started to give out a laugh. The couple of them being Zen himself, Senku, Floyd and Mina.

"Oh Man! Adofo!" Floyd said "You guys are too much!"

"Yeah! This is actually hilarious!" Mina added as she bursted out laughing.

"DUDE! THIS IS WHAT YOU WHERE GETTING SOME TIME AGO?!" Zen shouted.

"Oh man!" Senku said as he rolled on the floor laughing "THIS IS REALLY RIDICULOUS! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!"