Stage 9: The Titanic Got Revenge on the Iceberg

-Thirty Minutes Earlier-

As the next day of the science fair began, Amethyst and Izuku where keeping watch of any suspicious characters. Although one of the duo is more lax.

"Amethyst!" Izuku groaned "you can't just sit here and lay down! We actually have to stand and look guard."

Amethyst yawned as she said "chill out, Izu. When the danger comes. It comes...in the meantime..." she handed him a bag that had bits of fries as she asked "Fry bits?"

"No thanks. I just ate." Izuku said with a groan.

Amethyst shrugged as she said "your loss."

Just as Amethyst ate some more fry bits she couldn't help but feel a chill in the air. "Dude, how did it get so cold!"

"That's strange.." Izuku added as he put his hands on his arms. "Isn't it supposed to be sunny and warm all day? So why is it cold right now?"

"Can I guess global warming?" Amethyst asked.

"No...unless.." Izuku gasped in realization at this. "Amethyst, Quick! We have to call the others!"

"Huh? Why?" Amethyst asked.

Before he could speak, an icicle hurled towards his direction. Izuku was quick to avoid the attack before it made a popsicle out of him.

"IZUKU!" Amethyst shouted.

"I'm okay!" He told her, giving her a thumbs up.

"Well well..." The voice said before she walked towards them, freezing the grass around her. "We meet again, Izuku Midoriya...and it looks like you don't have those other two with you.."

The person coming towards them was no other than Glacier Helios who formed an ice blade with her hand.

"You're Glacier Helios!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Wait, you mean the one that almost killed you, Floydster and Katsuki?" Amethyst asked before looking at her. "She's not so tough"

Glacier's eyes twitched as she said "oh? Not so tough, huh? We'll take this!" Glacier tossed her blades at Amethyst only for her to catch it with a whip she took from her waist as she tossed them to Glacier only for her to catch it.

"Impressive...so the short one can also fight.." Glacier said with a smile. "Interesting..you just made this more Interesting!"

She began to charge herself at the duo with her hands freezing as she shouted "COOL EDGE -FREEZING POINT!"

The duo dodged the attacks as it froze the ground beneath them.

"Oh man! Is this what she's capable of?!" Amethyst asked.

"If we were hit with that..we would have been dead!" Izuku added in shock.

It wasn't long till the walkkies began to ring as a voice said "This is Thunder Scorpion Alpha..giving you guys an update on our end, we got a helios member in custody. What about you guys?"

"That voice...Rainbow Dash!" Izuku exclaimed.

Amethyst picked her up as she replied "Uhh--About that--We have a slight problem."

Glacier launched another ice attack at Amethyst giving her no time to react. It wasn't long till Izuku aimed with a flick of a finger as he shouted "SMASH!"

He created a huge gust of wind, nearly sending Glacier flying and broke the ice.

"Scratch that! An icy problem!" Amethyst added on, "Gotta go! I mean--Over and out!"