Epilogue: The Monster and the Girl

The sun shined as it rose, awakening the sky, and sending it's rays to the trees and flowers in it's spring glow. It would've been a nice morning for anyone, except for a young man with green eyes, and ash blonde hair, wearing a black head band, blue jacket with a plain white t-shirt and a set of black jeans ran down the street at full speed, nearly tripping on himself, or knocking over people that had been in front of him. It looked like he was running late for something.

"Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!" He yelled, "I can't believe I overslept, and today of all days!!"

He ran past the crossing guard and the busy road in which all cars stopped, earning him a few shouts from the drivers.

"SORRY!" The young man shouted.

He made a couple of turns and twists before finally he made it to his destination which had been a hospital and rehab center; the sign read Hyperion Rehab Center. Waiting for him were two teens, the same as him. A young girl with white pigtails wearing a pink blouse with a white skirt and light blue heels was tapping her foot while she had a frown on her expression; Beside her had been a young man with short black hair which was a little shaggy in some areas as he wore a black turtleneck with a brown jacket and light brown leather pants and black slip on shoes; they soon noticed the young man in the distance.

"Finally! There he is! The Dork!" She shouted

"Took him long enough.." The Boy said with a sigh

"Hey guys I'm he--YIPE!!"

As the boy was about to fall he was caught by a man with brolic muscles and shaggy spiky hair, peach fuzz. He looked and he said, "Phew, Thanks Coach Yami."

Yami gave a sigh before he asked "Ok Asta, Explain why you're late?"

The young boy named Asta laughed nervously as he replied, "Would you believe me if I said I overslept?"

"Of course you did." The young man said.

"Really Dorksta?!" The young girl asked. "This is the fourth time this week!"

Yami only glared at Asta making him sweat bullets, "Overslept huh? Care to explain why?"

"Uhh..." Asta started to say as he twiddled his thumbs, "I was---Studying?"

"Studying huh?" Yami asked before he began to grip his head. "You had ALL the time to study, what's your excuse?"

"Oowowowowowow! Okay Okay!" Asta exclaimed, "I was helping Prism with a favor and Pluck needed someone for his Report and that's why I was late!"

The girl gave a huff as she said "The Barbados? Of course He would rope you in in his little---whatever he does."

"I can understand Prism at least." The young man said.

"There you guys are!"

The three of them looked over to a young girl with chestnut hair having a small hair clip as she had been wearing a simple gray tank top with a jean jacket and a set of shorts as she had approached the entrance. "I was starting to think I got the wrong address--" The young lady said, "--What in the world are you doing?"

"Oh hey Mikoto!" Asta said, "What's up?!"

"You know what's up!" Mikoto said, "I gave up my weekend so I can make sure you do your community service jobs right! After the last one you guys had at the hotel you need supervision!"

"That's because the Barbados went and messed up the orders!" The girl with pigtails argued.

"Don't complain Noelle." Mikoto said with her hands on her hips, "You did just as poorly."