Stage 13: TedTalks Are Supposed To Be Professional

"Hmm? What?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THIS IS GONNA LONGER THAN EXPECTED! YOU FOLKS ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP CHARGE OF THIS THING! WHAT ARE WE GETTING PAID FOR?!..It was a rhetorical answer, genius...FINE! I WILL GET OVER IT THEN!"

SLAM!

"Oh.." Adofo turned as he said "Sorry for the arc's longevity than expected. You can blame this on Kester Team for making it as long as it should be, from 10 to 20 right?..I mean I know this series is supposedly a Monthly Shonen All-Stars Series as well for being Shonen All-Stars Bunko... BUT NOT EVEN I DESERVE THIS!"

"Adofo? Are you complaining to the audience again?" Sunset asked.

Adofo turned with puppy eyes as he said "...No?"

"You realize we'll be cancelled if you keep this up right?" Sunset told him as she rolled her eyes. "From what I heard from KenRyu-sensei, he's replacing us with a reboot, a couple more new series and resetting the whole universe. Surely you don't want to speed up the process rig-"

Adofo heled Sunset's shirt as he shouted "HEY HEY! THAT'S ILLEGAL WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"

Sunset had a sly smile as she said "No idea what you mean.."

"WOMAN, DON'T YOU PLAY THESE MIND GAMES WITH ME! I KNOW WHEN I'M BEING BAITED!" Adofo shouted the next second he was placed on the ground via ESP as she transformed into Psionic Sunset.

"I'm so sorry for my partner's stupidity. We shall move on with the story as planned..also as of this chapter. We have a new ending..look forward to it."

"Hey Sunset! I'm tasting dirt here! Let go!" Adofo shouted, causing Sunset to use it again, this time burying him on the ground as he screams "DUDE I SAID UP NOT DOWN!"

***

(Opening Theme: Food Wars The Third Plate OP 1-BRAVER Performed by ZAQ)

After an hour has passed, the science fair has now begun the last event, the NedTalk. Here Participants will explain their project in the form of a Ted Talk and after that they build it on the spot. Bonus points for those who can do both at the same time. Here we have Senku''s group as the first ones up though only one of them looked nervous.

"Oh goodness me." Reina said in a nervous tone, as she started to sweat, "Why do I have to go through with this? Why do I gotta do this?"

Senku let out a sigh as he gave her a pat on the shoulder, "hey be lucky you, Marionette and Tabitha are building... I'll do the speaking.

Taby looked to Senku before she turned to him with a huff.

"Wow, still mad huh?" Senku said.

Taby told him with a glare, "of course I am."

"I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this!" Reina kept repeating

Senku gave her a pat on the head, "hey hey. Deep breaths."

"I'm trying--" Reina said, "--Failing miserably."

"Hey at least you ain't like that guy over there" Senku told her pointing to Adofo.

Adofo's wear was somewhat unnatural as he was seen wearing glasses, a turtleneck and brown pants. Adofo's lips were puckered as he fixed up his glasses every now and again.

"Dude, are you trying to cosplay as The Rock in the 90s?" Senku asked.

Adofo responded, "No man! I'm Steve Jobs!"