Stage 10: This Is One of those Arcs that Spans to a Full Season

"Okay it's a recap time!" shouted a voice. "In the past 9 episodes of this arc, The CDC enter the science fair to boost Adofo's Grade since he's been busy being a hero and trying not to die with Sunset Shimmer as his Partner."

"Gee, it's working so well-" Before Adofo could speak he was pinched in the ear by Sunset, "OWOWOWOW, DUDE WHAT THE H?!"

"A reminder our grades are on the line too..Not to mention we not only ran into Zen and his friends but this guy named Senku Ishigami who is this school's most famous science guy WHICH i told you not to give in to his taunts..what did you, Varian and Catra do?"

"Hey you almost gave in when he was taunting you about you being my girlf-"

The next second Adofo became grounded to the earth itself.

"Moving on." Sunset said "Now if that wasn't the least of our problems, the Helios Clan who are a family of powerful magic users are sabotaging the fair and unlike the one in Afro's world. These guys aren't the friendly type."

"You're telling me, These guys' abilities are on a whole different level!" Adofo said as he got up. "They even made Catra go to the hospital!"

"So not only do we have to win the science fair." Sunset said. "But we have to stop the Helios Family from causing more damage to the fair."

"It's gonna be a tough fight but we'll pull through just like always!" Adofo said with a smile.

"NOW LET'S GO!" Adofo and Sunset shouted,

***

(Opening Theme: Food Wars The Third Plate OP 1-BRAVER Performed by ZAQ)

"What do you want... Neo Helios?" Adofo asked as the kid before he stared at him menacingly

Neo merely shrugged at this as he gave his reply, "Oh not much, I was just getting a slush for my break although we are on the hunt for one sibling of ours that decided to join your group..tell me..You happen to know where he is?"

Adofo held his hand to were his sword was as he said "And why should I tell you?"

"Because if you don't.." Neo said with an evil smile as he took out his staff. "Then this chat is gonna turn into a fight."

Varian was shaking in his boots after seeing all the energy coming from the two he tried to flee only to be stopped by Neo as he slammed his staff to the ground making his lance.

"Nuh-uh-uh." Neo said to Varian. "You're gonna stay and watch!"

"Hey!" Adofo shouted "Leave him out of this!"

"Oh? So you gonna talk then?" Neo asked. "Alright...Where's my doepy cousin, Nature?"

Adofo replied with a smug tone, "Well he ain't around that's for sure. We beat him."

"Oh so does that mean you kidnapped him?" Neo asked, "Because we would like him back, thank you very much."

"And if I refuse?" Adofo asked him "Something tells me you ain't gonna let me go on this"

Neo smiled as he said "Lucky guess!"

As said Neo came lunging at Adofo with him guarding before shouting "NOTHING VENTURED!"

Neo was blown back by the counter as he was sent crashing to the dumpster, leaving Varian shocked.

"Woah.."