Stage 11: Never Gonna Be Alone

-Thirteen Years Ago-

It was just a normal Saturday afternoon at the park, the kids where running around getting a chance to play in the areas provided. Though one eccentric kid was doing something with a stick.

"HA! HYAH HUP! SHIYA!" The kid shouted, "Take that you nasty octopus."

The kids were just starting or just weirded out. He could faintly hear the other kids talking about him, as they usually do.

"Oh boy, that weird Afro kid is at it again."

"Seriously I think he watches too much anime."

"Can't he get a normal hobby like normal kids do?"

The Afro haired kid turned to the kids as his eyes began to give glares at them.

"Oh no!.he spotted us!"

"What's that?! You wanna go?! I'll beat you all to death!" He shouted.

The boy began to chase the kids down, some who were even crying.

"AND STAY OUT!" He said with a huff. "If i catch you guys talking trash again, this stick is going up your-"

"COME ON! GIVE IT BACK!"

Just before the young boy was about to shout our more curses, he saw that a young black haired girl with pigtails who happened to be of chinese and french descent was trying to get her red yoyo back from a bunch of bullies who happened to be a mix of boys and girls. One of them was sitting a blonde boy who was trying to get up to defend the young girl.

"Come on, guys! Give her back her yoyo! Her mother gave her that as a present!" The boy said as he tried to get up only for the kid to keep sitting on him.

"Nope!"

"You know what I hate more that spoiled rich kids are those who think that they're prince charming!" One of the bullies said. "And I hate sniffling crybabies who won't let her friends play with her toys!"

"You know why! Every time I give you my items you and your friends break it!' The girl shouted.

"And whose fault is that?!"

"Cut it out!" The girl cried, "Just give it back!"

"What are you going to do!? Cry even more!?" One of them said.

The boy had finally seen enough, before he decided to do something about it. He had gotten their attention, "Hey! You heard the girl!"

The bullies turned to see the Afro haired boy Charging at them.

"YOU GIVE HER BACK HER YOYO YOU JERKS!" The boy jumped from swing to slide as he jumped and swung his stick at the bullies head. With a twack he fell on the ground as he started to cry.

"H-hey! What was that fo-"

The boy used the stick to grab the yoyo from her hand before he used it like a fishing rod and smacked her across the face with it. The two kids where amazed at the display of skill the boy was showing.

"Wait a sec, fluffy hair...a stick?..and raging eyes?!" One of the bullies said before he came to realization. "HOLY CRAP! IT'S THE RAGING AFRO SAMURAI, ADOFO CHKWUEMEKA!"

"I remember! We bullied his big brother before! And he came back just to beat us up!"

"RUN AWAY! BEFORE-"