Prologue: Preparation

-Chukwuemeka Household; Late At Night-

It was past dinnertime at the Chukwuemeka Residence, all of their family members were getting ready for bed...that is except for one who is apparently doing something. Zen looked to be talking on the phone with someone, while he noticed Adofo was sweating at the results of his latest science test.

"Dude, you know mom will ask where your science test is." Zen said before he turned his attention to the phone, "Yup--Yup uh-huh, my little brother is sweating up a storm--- Yeah it's the science test again."

Adofo said as his hands shook, "Oh man... Mom is totally gonna kill me....not if I can hide this first!

"I did tell you to study for it didn't I?" Zeo added as he gave himself a bird bath. "But no! Don't listen to your smart and adoring pet that cares for you."

Adofo clicked his tongue before he looked at the paper in his hands, "There's only one thing I can do to hide this... In the one place ma won't look..."

Zeo's eyes widened, "Adofo! You don't mean--!"

"Oh but I do my birdy friend!" Adofo said.

"No, for the last time, I'm not gonna be your guinea pig again." Zen said to whoever was on the phone, "I told you it's Asta's turn and I still need to recover from your last experiment."

Zen's eyebrow soon twitched, "No, I still do not have that damn rash!--No I'm not gonna check for you!" Zen turned to see his little brother crumpling the ball and placing it in his mouth.

"GOOD LORD!" Zeo shouted, "YOU MADMAN!! SPIT IT OUT BEFORE YOU CHOKE!"

"Uh... I'm gonna have to put you on hold for a minute." Zen said, "Adofo's trying to eat his test scores again--Mmhmm, it's a C minus, surprised it wasn't a D minus like the last one."

Adofo said with his mouth full, "Shanks for da food~"

Zen put down his phone, rolled up his sleeves before he grabbed Adofo's mouth keeping it open before he yelled while reaching down his throat, "OPEN SESAME!"

Adofo gagged as he shouted, "Bro! What da h?!"

Zen scolded, "That should be my line! What the heck are ya thinking?!"

"I'm getting rid of evidence bro!" Adofo shouted.

Zeo started to peck at him as he yelled, "That's no way to do it!"

"Come on! Spit it out Adofo!" Zen shouted.

Adofo yelled, "No!"

The room door soon opened revealing to be Shana as they all suddenly froze. Shana sighed as she shook her head, "Adofo... Are you trying to eat your test papers again?"

Adofo's eyes widen as he spat it out before asking "HOW DID YOU KNOW?!"

"Please Zen did the same thing when he was younger and Mikan...well let's just say she cost us a lot of plumbing that day." Shana said.

"That explains why the bathroom was out of order a few years back.." Adofo said.

Zen turned red with embarrassment as he said, "Mom Seriously?!"

They soon heard laughter from the phone, making Zen grab his cell phone before he yelled to whoever had been on the phone, "HEY HEY! THAT AIN'T FUNNY!"

"Who are you talking to on the phone?" Adofo asked, "Is it another friend from baseball practice?"

Zen replied, "Yeah you can say that."

"MOM!" Mikan shouted from down the stairs, "DAD'S TRYING TO EAT THE BILLS AGAIN!"

Shana's eyes widened at this as she made a dash down the stairs while shouting, "Honey you know we put those bills on our taxes right?! I ain't gonna deal with the IRS again!"

Zeo gave a sigh before he said "we live with a weird family."

The person on the phone laughed, "I'll say. You come from a family of clowns!"

Zen gave an angry pout before he said, "we'll talk later man. Think about the favor!" As he hung up he took Adofo's hand as he said, "Look, it's gonna be fine. That science fair is coming up tomorrow right? I mean it's not every day you see a presentation on Dimension Science right?"

"I mean yeah.." Adofo said with a sigh. "I guess that part we took care of no thanks to Sunset's slave driving techniques."

"She was just making sure you make this project presentable." Zen reassured him.

Adofo grunted as he said, "well it gave her no right to use her Wildfire on me.."

"That said, you gotta get to bed lil bro." Zen told him. "You guys are having a meeting tomorrow right?"

"Yeah yeah." Adofo said with a sigh as he went to bed, "Don't you have an exam to study for yourself, Big Bro, I mean Japanese is a hard language after all."

Zen gave a twitch as he said "gee thanks my Sweet and concerned little brother."

With that said the two brothers went to sleep.

***

-Ishigami Residence-

    A young man with an average build with hair in a dirty blonde color with green tips as his style looked similar to that of a plant. He seemed to possess red eyes as he was looking through his email. In the email it showed what looked to be a photo of a certain group of people in the airport.

    He laughed to himself as he said, "well well, Cinnamon boy has done it again. This time he is bringing the whole crew back together again! This is gonna be one hell of an exciting surprise tomorrow.."

    "SENKU!"

    An eleven year old came rushing to his door, her appearance is orange spikey hair with green eyes and came in jumping on top of the young man named Senku catching him by surprise as he fell flat on his back.

    "Hi~!" The little girl said.

    Senku said with a groan, "geez Emma dont surprise me like that.."

    "Hey Senku!" The girl named Emma said, "It's gonna be my day off from school tomorrow! Can I go with you to the science fair?"

    Senku groaned out of annoyance as he said, "Normally I'll be against this sort of thing but.."

    "Come on please!" Emma begged, "Loli might bring her little sister along and I want to play with her! Dipper, Mabel and Rachel said they're going too!"

    Senku rubbed his eyes as he lifted Emma off of him, "Fine... Either way you won't stop bothering me so yeah."

    "Really!? I can come with you!?" Emma said.

Senku nodded as he replied "Yep."

Emma cheered, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'll go tell Ray the good news!"

"Hey, hold on!" Senku yelled, "I didn't say you could bring--!"

"Too late it's happening!" She said as she stuck her tongue out at him, before she skipped out of the room, "Thanks again Senku!"

Senku gave a sigh as he said "Good grief..what have I done?" He went to his phone before giving a text that reads "Yo Clown, I'm gonna do that favor of yours..but only because Reina's gonna get an F otherwise. FYI Asta is to be my guinea pig for nine months."

Senku fell flat on his back on the bed as he said, "Tomorrow is gonna be ten billion percent exciting isnt it?"

(Opening Theme: Food Wars The Third Plate OP 1-BRAVER Performed by ZAQ)