Chapter 7

"So do you wanna come over to our hotel tomorrow? You can get to know the boys better and we can catch up more." He asked, standing in the doorway.

"I don't know. Jade and I might do something tomorrow." I lied.

"That's strange because Harry has a date with her tomorrow." Zayn smirked, catching me in another lie.

"I don't feel like going anywhere." I complained honestly. I hate having to look presentable to see people. Just, ugh. I'm lazy, okay?

"I could bring the party with me and we could trash your flat." He chuckled.

"Or you could let me sleep all day tomorrow." I suggested. "And you can spend your day signing autographs or whatever popstars do."

"Nah, I'd rather be with you." He disagreed. "We'll pick you up at nine in the morning, okay?"

"Ten." I declined. He sighed and nodded. "Ten thirty." He rolled his eyes at me.

"Okay, see you at ten thirty tomorrow morning." He pulled me in for a hug. It was awkward for me, just because I don't particularly like him at the moment. He wasted my whole bloody day making me watch movies that will give my grandchildren nightmares.

"Mhm, yeah. Ten thirty." I replied, waving before closing my door. I glanced at the clock. 10:52 PM. I crawled into my cold bed with the lights still on. Who cares? I'm tired. I shifted in bed and heard a crinkling noise from under my pillow. I lifted it up and saw a pink sticky note.

'I wrote this while you were asleep :) you're adorable when you sleep btw. Love you Emmy - Zayn'

Creeper, leaving notes under my pillow and shit.

But it is kind of sweet and cute.

Shut up, brain. You're tired and delirious. Go to bed.

Whatever you say, Emmy.

Why the hell did I just imagine Zayn saying that?! What's wrong with me?! This world is ending. That's my only explanation. I hate him. He's a lying douche bag who only cares about his bloody hair and his reputation.

Then why is he trying to get you to forgive him? And explain the cute little note under your pillow.

Just be quiet. He's a jerk. The end.

I jerk that you love.

A jerk that I love to hate.

***

"You are terrible at being up on time!" A voice exclaimed. Why do random people show up in my apartment every morning? Wait, random person in my apartment. My eyes shot open and I looked for the robber. But no, it was just Zayn. I would rather a robber.

"How did you get in here?" I groaned.

"You are also terrible at locking your front door. You're gonna get robbed one day." He told me.

"Go away. I'm sleeping." I swatted him away from me.

"I'm not leaving." He replied. I groaned once again and sat up.

"Any reason you're here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Because we're spending the day together, Emmy bear!" He announced excitedly. "Now get up so we can go party at my hotel!"

"No, thank you." I disagreed, pulling my comforter (duvet) over my head.

"You asked for it." I heard him mumbled, then I was lifted up into the air with my comforter and everything.

"Let me down, dumbass! I'm trying to sleep!" I complained. He was holding me bridal style.

"You have about five seconds to get up or I will carry you to the car in your pajamas." He said after setting me down. I scrambled up, suddenly more awake.

"Do you even sleep? I mean, gosh, it's like too early for all this shit." I muttered, walking back into my room. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail.

"Hurry up, Emmy! We have to go party!" Zayn cheered like a little kid.

"Go fuck yourself." I shot back under my breath.

This day should be exciting.