Chapter 1

Heeeeeeerrrrrreeeees Emma!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqeRsMJjXvLCOxd1VCyxW3cy4L2ZxAUB1a91io9FY1t8YRelTfqQ

************************************

"Liam, can we go out for coffee?" Louis repeatedly begged him. Liam finally got sick of his whining and agreed. We all cheered and told our driver to find the local Starbucks. Everyone piled out, excited to be at our first American Starbucks. The layout wasn't any different than one in the UK. Louis was bouncing around the parking lot. We had to calm him down before we could enter. Inside was a young blonde employee. She couldn't have been older than nineteen. I noticed Harry taking more interest in her than needed.

"Zayn, don't you think Harry's eye-raping her?" Niall asked, muffling his laughter. I nodded, agreeing with him. The girl looked up from her phone and blushed when she met Harry's gaze. I caught a glance of him winking at her.

"Hazza-Bear! Stop trying to get into that nice girls pants!" Louis exclaimed loudly, making everyone look at us. Liam gave him a shut-up glare and apologized. The girl, whose name tag read Jade, was extremely embarrassed.

"I'm going to murder you." Harry muttered under his breath. "Sorry about him. He asks way too immature for his age."

"It's okay." She said, still looking humiliated. "What can I get you guys?" Jade asked.

We all ordered after a while of contemplating. "And can I also get your number?" Harry winked at her. She giggled and wrote it down on his hand.

"Your drinks will be out in a minute." Jade returned to her job and went to prepare the beverages.

"Score!" Niall said loudly, high-giving Harry. He smiled proudly. "You hardly even talked to her, and she still gave in!" He added.

"I think that's the fastest he's ever gotten someone's number." I remarked with a chuckle. Soon after, Jade brought our drinks out. We thanked her and went to sit down. Of course, Harry stayed by her work area to talk to her.

"I don't think he'll ever get married." Lou interrupted our quiet coffee drinking.

"I don't even think he'll be able to keep a girlfriend." Liam rolled his eyes. Liam and Lou were the only ones who managed to keep long relationships. Niall didn't really care about girls too much. Harry had a new one in his flat every night. My ex girlfriend and I mutually ended a relationship two months ago. It was just really hard on both of us, with me being famous.

Right now I didn't really want a girlfriend. We're in the middle of a break in our Take Me Home tour. When we get back, we'll be doing who knows what. Having a girlfriend on top of all of that just adds to the pressure.

***

2 weeks later, Harry and Jade were almost a couple. She invited all of the band to a party at her flat- or apartment as they call it in the states. I don't get why they call it an apartment, because they're all together. Crazy Americans...

"Harry! Guys! I'm glad you could make it!" Jade exclaimed, opening her front door. She had a bubbly personality and always seemed to be happy or hyper or both.

I immediately noticed a bleach blonde with natural-looking tan skin with a red solo cup, laughing at something. I might as well have fun tonight, right? I approached the girl confidently.

"Hey." I said.

"Uh, hi." Her voice was unstable. She stood up from her seat on the sofa, handing some guy her drink. "I'll be right back." She mumbled and left.

So I waited for about ten minutes. That girl never came back. I gave her two more minutes. Nope, she was gone. I began my search around the crowded flat for her. Almost everybody was drunk. Looks like Jade knows how to throw a good party.