Hey, can you hear me?

"Hey, can you hear me? You seem pretty out of it. I'm also- no everyone else feels the same way too, since we suddenly got put in this weird situation... Hey, are you listening?"

'What... how did I get here... A beach? Who's this guy..? Right... I was on my way to school... I think... and then the classroom just vanished. This rabbit, Usami, said something, but I passed out. Yeah, that's about right...'

I groan and the boy above me looks relieved to see me coming back to consciousness again.

"You're awake! That's good." I push him away.

"Leave me alone..." I rub my eyes, annoyed.

"There's no way I could leave someone who looks that pale alone..." He looks at me with a concerned expression.

"You're one to talk..." I say as I stand up, scanning my surroundings.

Before I talk to this guy, I should check out where I am. There's... a pretty big palm tree... It's sort of impressive. Why is there a camera? Weird... Well, this looks like a pretty normal beach though, other than that.

I look to my right again to see the boy patiently waiting for me to talk to him. He has pretty light blonde hair, almost white, with bit of pink at the ends. He's wearing a green coat, a T-shirt and Jeans. Not really all that eyecatching. But his skin is pretty pale. Not like that's any of my business.

"Alright, so what exactly happened just now?" I asked him.

"Well, I didn't understand everything either, but we got teleported to this island and Usami explained the rules of the... school trip. I think that's what she called it. You passed out and I stayed here to help you out once you wake up." He smiled.

"Just what the hell is going on here? How is any of this possible? Alright, complaining won't solve anything. Hey, what's your name?"

"Oh! Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I'm Nagito Komaeda. Nice to meet you. Oh, and along with my introduction, I guess I should tell you my talent too. I'm the ultimate lucky student. That's the title Hope's Peak gave me anyways."

Luck? Is that even a talent?

"I'm sorry if that dissapoints you. I know that's it's not much of a talent. In fact, it's not a talent at all..." He frowned.

"Hey, don't look so sad, it's okay. By the way, my name is Hajime Hinata. I... don't remember... my talent... odd..."

"Uhm, I suppose you're just confused. I'm sure you'll remember your talent sooner or later." He tried to cheer me up.

"I guess... So what now?"

"How about you go introduce yourself to the others? I've already done that before, but I'm sure it'd help you to get to know everyone a bit more."

"I see... Alright that does make sense. Will you come with me?"

"Huh? I mean, if that's what you want, then sure!"

"You don't have to if you don't feel like it. Just asking, you know?"

"You don't need to worry! It's not like I have anything else to do, right?" He chuckled.

"That's true. Let's go then." He nodded and we went to go see the others.

Nagito seemed to admire Byakuya for whatever reason. He really didn't stand out that much to me. Just seemed sort of arrogant.

He didn't seem to like Teruteru much and I can't say I blame him. That guy is weird...

He warned me to not get on Fuyuhiko's bad side since he's a yakuza. I was about to yell at that guy, so Nagito really saved me.