SAVED (Part 3)

"This is fine. This is fine."

"Keeeep telling yourself that, Yashiro."

"What am I supposed to do?" Nene groaned. Hanako shot her a wink.

"Maybe give your darling husband a chance to fix this?"

Nene's face was slowly covered in blush.

"B-be quietly!" she mumbled. Hanako laughed, ignoring their current situation.

The ghost and his assistant/wife were tied together and strung 20 feet over a pit of lava.

How they had ended up like that, Nene wasn't quite sure.

"H-Hanako-kun, h-how are we going to get d--" Nene was cut off by her shriek as the platform they were tied to descended another 5 feet. "HANAKO-KUN!"

"Yashiro, I have a plan, don't worry!"

But Nene could hear the tremble in his voice as Hanako wrestled with the magical rope.

"If this rope would just-- yes!"

The red material fell from his arms and he scrambled to help Nene.

The platform descended another 5 feet.

"H-Hanako-kun!" Nene cried out, stumbling as she was suddenly freed of the rope.

"Yashiro, hold on to me, 'kay?" Hanako wrapped his arms around Nene as she clung to him.

Nene wasn't surprised when Hanako started floating. She wasn't even surprised when his Haku-joudai flashed, taking them back to the bathroom. She wasn't surprised when Hanako pulled her into a tight hug.

But she was impossibly shocked when the ghost leaned back, placed one hand under her chin, and pulled her into a kiss.

It was only Nene's cute-boy-kissing-her instincts that reminded her to kiss back.

This lasted for another 30 seconds before Hanako pulled back. His face was a shocked pale that made him even more transparent.

"Uh . . . see . . . you . . . I . . . hee . . . Yashiro?" Hanako was finally able to come up with a coherent thought after a few minutes for gibberish. "H-huh?"

"Y-you kissed me first!" she squeaked, ducking her head.

Hanako leaned back. "Yashiro . . . sorry."

When Nene glanced back up at him, she was more than a little astonished.

Hanako's cheeks were red. His eyes were downcast, and his eyes were dimmer than usual.

The ghost was not only embarrassed, but . . . sad?

Why?

"H-Hanako-kun?" Nene asked tentatively. "Are you okay--"

"No, I'm not," he said harshly. "Because your life was ruined, and it's my fault!"

"What are you talking--"

"You were basically forced into marriage," Hanako threw his arms up. "Then you never get a proper wedding!"

Nene blinked a few slow times.

"That's what you're concerned about?"

Hanako was taken aback.

"Y-yes?"

"We almost just died, and you're complaining about my lack of a wedding?"

"Y-yes?"

"Well then." Nene tossed her hair over her shoulder and tried her best for a smirk. "Why don't you fix that?" 

A/N:

I swear, you're never gonna see the end of this storyline. iT wIlL gO oN FoRevER!

But unlike some of my other stories, this one will actually have an ending. XD 

Alright, let's play a little guessing game.

I keep all of my fanfic writing on a Google document--everything except 'Choices', which I wrote on Wattpad. But this doc has everything else, plus all my WIPs and unpublished stuff.
I started the document May 7th, 2021.
Who can guess how many pages it has today(August 22nd, 2021)?

Stay safe and healthy! 

~~ Author-chan ~~