OLDER

"With your powers over the future, you know how this ends. So be a good girl and--"

"Okay, just one more."

"No--"

"I'll make this girl look hotter!"

"Yashiro!"

"Ahh-"

Tick tock, tick tock.

Everyone froze. Nene was hunched over, looking at the floor.

"H-huh?" Slowly, she sat up.

Hanako froze. "Yashiro . . ."

She was taller by a few inches. To her dismay, Nene's ankles hadn't gotten thinner, but Hanako noticed something else.

Nene was at least twenty, and her face reflected that. She was beautiful. Hanako couldn't stop staring.

"D-do I have something on my face?" Nene asked when she noticed Hanako staring. He blushed and hid behind Akane.

"No. 7, stop hiding." Akane stepped to the side, attempting to push the ghost out of hiding, but Hanako moved too. "I'm serious."

Hanako quickly moved behind Kou. That was when Nene noticed that he was staring too.

"I'm serious, what's wrong?"

"S-senpai, Mirai m-made you older!" Kou stammered. Nene touched her face.

"She did? What?!" Nene stood up "I have to go find Minamoto-senpai! If he sees me like this, then--"

Nene suddenly deflated. Literally. She crumpled.

"Yashiro?!" Hanako dove for her. When Nene sat back up, Hanako had his arms wrapped around her. She had returned to her normal age. "Oh," he sighed, relieved. "You're back to normal."

"Stupid Hanako-kun!" Nene slapped the ghost and pushed him away. "Why are you so mean?"

"I'm sorry it took me so long to get here." Everyone looked towards the door. Kako stood there, holding a silver watch. Nene noticed that Kou was also back to normal.

Hanako leaned his forehead on Nene's shoulder. "You had me worried." Nene blushed and frowned.

"H-huh? Why do you say that?"

"Because if Teru saw you like that, he would definitely fall in love with you on the spot." Nene gasped.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid Hanako-kun!" She raised a hand to hit him. "You made me miss my chance!" Hanako caught her wrist and looked up at her.

"Yeah, but then I'd lose my lovely assistant." He kissed her on the cheek.

"W-what--"

"By the way . . ." Hanako smirked. "Since you seemed interested in a harem, I'll have to give you extra bathroom duty!"

Nene slapped him.